Bellazon

Renee Simonsen
Thumbnail

nanook351

3 hours ago, missparker7 said:

Hi, m-ouse:smile:, as soon I´ve got a copy I´ll post it here.

Thanks, I'll wait then... I just wanted to read the article ;) I've tried to find a pdf but all the links are death already .. :(

22 hours ago, m-ouse said:

Thanks, I'll wait then... I just wanted to read the article ;) I've tried to find a pdf but all the links are death already .. :(

What does the article say you could read? I´m curious if there are some news about Renée. :woot:I didn´t know you could read GIOIA online also.

19 minutes ago, missparker7 said:

What does the article say you could read? I´m curious if there are some news about Renée. :woot:I didn´t know you could read GIOIA online also.

I've found a pdf file today.... I will read it all and try to transalate the sense of the article :)

... it says she wrote 25 books...... WOW .. I didn't know she wrote that much, I knew 3 or 4 ... ;) 

There is also Yasmin in the article, I will try to put this on the forum too....

On 6/4/2018 at 9:23 PM, m-ouse said:

I've found a pdf file today.... I will read it all and try to transalate the sense of the article :)

... it says she wrote 25 books...... WOW .. I didn't know she wrote that much, I knew 3 or 4 ... ;) 

There is also Yasmin in the article, I will try to put this on the forum too....

I can´t wait to read your translation of the sense of the article!!! :drool:Yes, she´s an author now and beside her column for danish Femina magazine she has to fill her time, I guess.:)

19 hours ago, Vogue Girl said:

US Vogue June 1984

Beauty: The Rewards of Summer

Photographer: Denis Piel

Model: Renee Simonsen

Hair: Sam McKnight 

Makeup: Linda Cantello

Manicure: Elisabeth Drabinski

Scanned by justaguy @ tfs

Beautiful. Thanks so much Vogue Girl! :flower:

• 2 weeks later...