Bellazon

Renee Simonsen
Thumbnail

nanook351

No I do not know.. and its so beautiful. One of my fave and first videos I have. I need to find a way to convert all those videos because its a lots of stuff, old good one.

This ones look to me more like a pattern magazine or catalogue but to tell you the truth Im not sure which one. Maybe they changed the necklace.. Ive been doing photography and that could happen. I will order my books soon and see if I find  a similar thing, but Im sure you´d knowns ans you never stop getting stuff. 

But the others 2 are very rare, I mean Marilyn style and green wig.

Dont know and do not remember if in the video say something about it. 

On 1/31/2021 at 6:12 AM, silvy said:

No I do not know.. and its so beautiful. One of my fave and first videos I have. I need to find a way to convert all those videos because its a lots of stuff, old good one.

This ones look to me more like a pattern magazine or catalogue but to tell you the truth Im not sure which one. Maybe they changed the necklace.. Ive been doing photography and that could happen. I will order my books soon and see if I find  a similar thing, but Im sure you´d knowns ans you never stop getting stuff. 

But the others 2 are very rare, I mean Marilyn style and green wig.

Dont know and do not remember if in the video say something about it. 

The video says "NEW YORK, 1984" for this shooting. Because Renée is wearing white socks I think it was for a cover or head shooting only.  :56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone: But I have also no cover which is in this style. I also don´t recognize the photographer. If we knew who he is it might already help. He´s not long visible, but I catched a few images.

Image1.thumb.jpg.c8d7812593f49ec32dac850add2ee3de.jpgImage2.thumb.jpg.f89e14207032910a7406876065535f94.jpgImage3.thumb.jpg.f8991930de13eeca0497240cfa3f2469.jpg

Maybe these wig pictures had been only test shots and were never released?! And I bet there´s still photo stuff we don´t know about. Some instagram posts do show photos now I didn´t know they exist.:shocking:

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Calypso Angel said:

Chinese WOMEN's FRIENDS 1988/09

妇女之友 1988年第9期 SIMONSEN.jpg

BEAUTIFUL. In argentina we had an sticker with this photo- I think Alex  has  something with this photo is very beautiful I will try this weekend to fix the scan so we can have it  at  least the best we can

Thank you all for the scans; Calypso Miss Parker Armelle And vogue girl

I also miss the UK THE SUNDAY TIMES MAGAZINE17,july 1983

This weekend Ill be back finaly to my RTS stuff

And will back to you all that write me

hugs