Bellazon

Renee Simonsen
Thumbnail

nanook351

On 1/11/2009 at 3:37 PM, missparker7 said:

Chicas #4 1985 cover + cover-look by Paul Lange plus advertisement and cover-collection extract

post-21846-1231677230_thumb.jpg post-21846-1231677385_thumb.jpg

Does anybody know from what country this magazine is?

I don't know if you still need or know it already, this is a product of Argentina, but as many Spanish magazines were wide spread in neighbor countries of the same language 

On 1/19/2009 at 7:35 PM, missparker7 said:

argentinian COSMOPOLITAN March 1988 cover (re-print of german COSMOPOLITAN February 1984 cover) by Walter Kober

post-21846-1232382895_thumb.jpg

Its not Argentina, its Latin America International cosmo edited in Mexico and sold in spanish speaking countries. All information on that is on my coversarchive.wixsite.com/gallery page

On 1/28/2021 at 4:04 AM, silvy said:

Hola

How are you ?

I was wondering if any of you know where this are from? I had this video and cannot think or remember a thing about this for decades  jaaa

Thanks

reneetv808.JPG reneetv827.JPG reneetv940.JPG reneetv959.JPG

Hola silvy! Nice to see you back here! :) I was thinking about this also - without any result. Somehow it reminds me of the MODA January 1986 cover. But I always wondered why no photo from this ever appeared somewhere. I guess I need to watch the video again.

But it´s the same with this shooting from "Menschenskinder" video. Have you ever seen Renée wearing these clothes & earrings on a photo?

MenschenskinderScreenshot.thumb.jpg.3b4ef48cda14c1ab5a2b4e23a41d0c03.jpg