Bellazon

What do you think VS has to do in order to improve their ratings?

ninanina19

They need more women with "normal" bodies, like Tyra Banks and Heidi Klum. Sure, they were tall, but were also well proportioned. :drool: They also need more famous models, women who are famous then just being a model. Heidi has the "Project Runway" show, and Tyra would do a movie here and there. ;)

They need more women with "normal" bodies, like Tyra Banks and Heidi Klum. Sure, they were tall, but were also well proportioned. :drool: They also need more famous models, women who are famous then just being a model. Heidi has the "Project Runway" show, and Tyra would do a movie here and there. ;)
Exactly. And they need more personality so that the public can relate.

Eventough TV ratings fall,their sales always increase.VS making more profit now

.There is lots of options on TV and VS is not a huge deal now when they are in late 90s(idea of the fantasy bra,first online fashion show etc) and start of 2000.In 2001 show(they got the best ratings) it was such a big deal because they were going to back to NY again.They always used ''it'' girls,in 2001 there was Maggie Rizer,Alek Wek,Karen Elson and Audrey Marnay.I don't think its anything to do with girls.Its just about people have more option and idea doesn't sound interesting or captivating as they sound before!Also all the angels doing a good job on sales and marketing ,VS sales increased so I don'T think that they mind it that much.

But of course I definetly don't want to see the half of the models which appear last year;Like Ajuma,Jeisa,Elise,Andi,Heather M,Caroline Winberg etc...I would like to see Naomi,Isabeli,Fernanda,Carmen Kass again!They are adding so much energy to the show unlike the models who I listed above!

As they say, "all good things must come to an end".

VS shows have run it's course and they have run out of the WOW factor.

It's the same thing each year, and the models they hire are becoming more and more high fashion. I'm sorry, but in the US the majority of men don't want to see a woman like Natasha Poly in lingerie, they want to see healthy looking bodies. Curves good, couture worthy bodies :no: ... at least not for VS. God I adore Bianca, but she's just not right for VS. :whistle:

Also, guys don't want to look at "cute" girls. It's all about the raw sex appeal, and models like Jeisa, Hana, Rosie don't cut it. Yes these woman are pretty, but there's nothing about them that remotely screams SEX, or makes someone think naughty thoughts. VS needs to take a few ques from Playboy and less from French Vogue.

Also, bring a host back, play better music, stop with the HUGE FUCKING HAIR! Sleeker hair = better , show more backstage footage like in the 2002, the 2002 production was awesome..... and lastly.. better themes. Perfect phrase for VS to live by is less is more