Bellazon

Leandro Okabe
Thumbnail

Strawberry BigMac

Hes done some more photoshoots, I have some pictures that are not up here or ones you have probably not seen. Should I upload them for you all? BTW, sorry about this ladies, but he is gay. But look on the bright side, it wont hurt to look will it? :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :chicken:

:war: Don't say that, he can't be. I don't belive. OMG ! My plans are ruined... :cry:

Oh sorry about not having the pictures up. My computer at home (with the pics on) kept improperly shutting down so I had to go get it fix, I can get them up for you by next week :)

I saw it in Out Magazine when they were interviewing him, if I can get the pic I will show you, theres one that I know of but its really tiny you cant read the text.

LOL they were the ones I was right about to post up today, thanks Aga. :)

Here are some more:

Leandro07.jpg

Leandro04.jpg

Leandro03.jpg

Also, he was called LEANDRO BULHOES, before he made a decision to switch to his real name, LEANDRO OKABE. I cannot remember why he used BULHOES, but I can find out for everyone if they really want to know.

It was actually a pic of him with no top on and on the left side was a box that contained some info on him, I cant scan (seeing as I dont have one nor do I know how to use one) but if you wish I can type it up for you?

Yummy yummy yummmmmmmmmmmmmmy!! :drool: He's so amazinggggg! Thanks for the pics and info Aga and London! :) Hmmmm, so he's gay? Jee I gotta admit it, I knew that he was deep down inside :no: :cry: *sigh* Well, I don't mind that much!! :laugh: There's still plenty of room for him in my panties if he's looking for a place to stay :shifty: :evil:

He only has eyes for me ;)

LOL!

I will post it up possibly on Sunday, when I am able to come back onto the computer. This week Ive been really busy, but dont worry about it, I will post it eventually.

Here it is:

What do you get when you mix Brazilian and Japanese? You get a great model such as 21-year-old, LEANDRO OKABE. Born and raised in São Paulo, Brazil, OKABE is fluent in Japanese, Brazilian, and even English. Not only does this martial arts fighter bear a tattoo on his left side right above his waist, but he is also a very kind and gentle person. “I am one with nature,” he says and explains his belief in natural objects and spirits. “Becoming a Shintoist has showed me how strong enough I can be both physically and emotionally.” However, OKABE is a very romantic and affectionate person. “I love a simple relationship, not a complicated one,” OKABE says, who is currently available. “I love dating people who are not afraid to be themselves and know how to have both a wild side and a calm side.”

OKABE admits to dating a 16-year-old when he was 18. “I had no idea he was 16 when I laid my eyes on him, but I did fall in love at first sight,” he says, but they did eventually have to go separate ways, “We were both in love but we did not want the same things in life, he wanted to become a physician and I wanted to become a model.” And he sure did get his wish, especially being chosen as one of the greatest TERRA: THE BOY models. “It was a lot of fun,” he says, “and I am sure many boys as well as possibly even girls enjoy the photos,” OKABE laughs, and explains how many people in his agency’s region, MELAYSIA, have constantly come up to him and ask him if to lift up his top.

Indeed, LEANDRO OKABE, is sure to make all of our hearts melt, especially when he displays his tattoo.

size="1"]quote name='London' date='May 28 2007, 04:58 AM' post='856311']

Here it is:

What do you get when you mix Brazilian and Japanese? You get a great model such as 21-year-old, LEANDRO OKABE. Born and raised in São Paulo, Brazil, OKABE is fluent in Japanese, Brazilian, and even English. Not only does this martial arts fighter bear a tattoo on his left side right above his waist, but he is also a very kind and gentle person. “I am one with nature,” he says and explains his belief in natural objects and spirits. “Becoming a Shintoist has showed me how strong enough I can be both physically and emotionally.” However, OKABE is a very romantic and affectionate person. “I love a simple relationship, not a complicated one,” OKABE says, who is currently available. “I love dating people who are not afraid to be themselves and know how to have both a wild side and a calm side.”

OKABE admits to dating a 16-year-old when he was 18. “I had no idea he was 16 when I laid my eyes on him, but I did fall in love at first sight,” he says, but they did eventually have to go separate ways, “We were both in love but we did not want the same things in life, he wanted to become a physician and I wanted to become a model.” And he sure did get his wish, especially being chosen as one of the greatest TERRA: THE BOY models. “It was a lot of fun,” he says, “and I am sure many boys as well as possibly even girls enjoy the photos,” OKABE laughs, and explains how many people in his agency’s region, MELAYSIA, have constantly come up to him and ask him if to lift up his top.

Indeed, LEANDRO OKABE, is sure to make all of our hearts melt, especially when he displays his tattoo.

I have no idea what magazine it was from, when my friend saw it in the magazine he had he knew I was a big OKABE fan (seeing as I once had a myspace profile layout of him and constantly spoke about him all the time) so he (carefully) ripped out the article for me and gave it to me, I can ask him what magazine it was in, but I dont know if he will really remember and hes sort of always busy to take the time and look but I will ask.

• 5 months later...

Edward: BEM VINDO Á FAMÍLIA CONNEX 247 LEANDRO!! It´s a great pleasure to interview another great model from my country: BRASILLL!!! Well, well, tell us about yourself, your hometown and heritage. And why do you think our country is soooooo special?

Leandro: Hello, I was born in Sao Paulo. I think Brazil is a very special country for many things, especially for the diversity of natural beauties! Brazil is also a country with a lot of mixing, and this is really nice.

Leandro OkabeEdward: From Brazil to the main fashion markets like Asia, USA..... Tell us about how did all happen? Why u have decided to be a model? How did you get discover and how was your first test shooting?

Leandro: Well, I became a model for, lets say, by "accident". I never thought to be a model before. In fact, all started when my friend introduced me to her friend, who was from the fashion world. So, she told me I had potential to be a model. Then I decided to visit some agencies in Sao Paulo but with no success. I was too big, in part because I was overweight, in part because I was a "gymaholic". I was a too big a man.

Then, when I was almost giving up, I knew Ming, a very respectful international scout models, who has his office based in Brazil. He liked me and helped me to re-style myself. He also gave me incentive to lose weight and keep in a good shape.

Leandro OkabeIn 1 month I lost almost 10 kilos and few months after I was shooting and making my first trip abroad to work as a model.

Edward: Do you think modeling is a tough career? What kind of sacrifices the modeling world demands? Do you think it´s a glamorous world?

Leandro: For sure modeling career is not so easy. It is a career like any other one. To be a model you need to have a good emotional control. It´s made of opportunities and up-and-down moments.

Edward: What is your greatest inspiration, your greatest professional dream like a model? Which modeling agencies, fashion campaigns and designers you would like to work for?

Leandro OkabeLeandro: My great inspiration are my dreams which I have for my life. My biggest professional dream is to get a high level of jobs, working in the biggest cities of the fashion world. One of my dreams is to do a campaign release in the whole world.

Edward: How´s the market for Braziian models? What are the main male and female models that are now conquering the international jet set?

Leandro: The market for the Brazilian models is good, because Brazil is a very mixed country, here you can find blonde, black, asian...everything! And also Brazilian people are very sexy! Two models I ike to stand out is Evandro Soldatti and Bruna Tenorio.

Leandro OkabeEdward: Are you a fashion guy? What u usually like to wear when you are not working as a model? And what do you like to do in your free time?

Leandro: Maybe I am, because I live and work in this element. I like to dress well, even if I am not working. I love jeans. When I am in my free time I like to walk, go to parks, shopping malls, and be at home watching movies.

Edward: Quick questions for quick answers

Leandro:

Eating: Fish or meat?

Meat

Vacation: Beach or the mountains?

Beach

Fashion campaign: clothed or underwear?

Clothed

Leandro OkabeMovies: Action film or romantic ones?

Action

Dating: Ask or get asked?

Ask

Place to make love: at home, in the middle of a crowd, in a party or on a paradisiacal island?

Paradisiacal Island

Sports: Group or individual ones?

Both

Music: Brazilian music, Rock, classical...?

all kind

Way of travel: by train, plane, ship or bike?

Plane

Best season: spring, summer, autumm or winter?

SUMMER

An unforgetable moment:

My first modeling trip to Asia

Your main motto:

Believe in God.

Leandro OkabeEdward: Leandro, thanks so much for sharing your story with us. Before you leave, tell us about some of your current and future projects in the modeling. world! And some words in portuguese, after all we have a huge brazilian audience!!!

Leandro: In Brazil I´m modeling for Ford, but I just arrived in Miami with Next by Ming Mgt, my international agency. I am enjoying very much the market and the city. I hope do well here and maybe go to NY after Miami.

Thanks a lot! Fiquem com Deus, abraços!

Full name: Leandro Okabe de Oliveira Bulhões