Bellazon

General gaming talk

Enrico_sw

The ending of Polanski's Macbeth (1971) is vicious and reminds me of Dark Souls.

Far Cry 6 looks interesting as usual with the setting beginning a drug-infested south American shithole.

Have you heard of Far Cry Primal?  Pretty interesting settling for that spin-off too.

Back 4 Blood early access is out, already streaming on youtube

Far Cry 6 looks interesting as usual with the setting beginning a drug-infested south American shithole.

Have you heard of Far Cry Primal?  Pretty interesting settling for that spin-off too.

I loved Far Cry Primal. I've played and finished it years ago. I loved it so much, I found it too short.

Being the beast master was really cool. I love tamed animals and the mechanics is so much better than in their ACs games.

SISSIES!

Gaming journalists are the worst kind of journalists... which says a lot :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously, nobody listens to game journos, we all watch youtuber's advices on games. Journalists have zero credibility on gaming (erm, not just on gaming actually :rofl:)

I loved Far Cry Primal. I've played and finished it years ago. I loved it so much, I found it too short.

Being the beast master was really cool. I love tamed animals and the mechanics is so much better than in their ACs games.

It's too bad that they didn't make a sequel, it was actually unique and action-packed.  Cave man wars and hunting should be a thing in games.

It looks a lot like Dark Souls 3's graphics ... so, not really next gen.

Sekiro's graphics were better. I hope it's just a beta version and the final product will get big improvements.

The Elden ring game looks  similar to Souls (reused assets) except it is open world.  I guess I the biggest change will be the gameplay.  From experience seeing leaks they are usually worse than the final product, in developer mode.

A chinese indie developer did a rip off of Sekiro lol:

The Elden ring game looks  similar to Souls (reused assets) except it is open world.  I guess I the biggest change will be the gameplay.  From experience seeing leaks they are usually worse than the final product, in developer mode.

I just heard Elden Ring has been delayed :/

https://www.journaldugeek.com/2021/10/18/elden-ring-reporte-decouvrez-sa-nouvelle-date-de-sortie/

FIFA says it never liked EA anyway, will see other publishers now

https://www.pcgamer.com/fifa-says-it-never-liked-ea-anyway-will-see-other-publishers-now/

:rofl:

Thieves don't like working with other thieves. So, the thieves will look for an other bunch of thieves to replace the thieves that have decided to keep on thieving people in a solo thieving mode.

Oh, BTW, screw you thieves :rofl::rofl:

The delay is only a month, not as bad as the Cyberpunk delays so far LOL.

The Witcher books are amazingly well written and thought out.  The author is a type of genius.   In book 8 I came across some passages on the auction house, in Witcher 3 there were  major side missions about them.

I am starting to suspect that CDPR often took what were minor passages in the book and then spun them into entire side quests, with fleshed out stories.

Which one is better ?

Metro exodus or Fallout 4 ?

Metro Exodus. By far.

Better scenario (even if it's shorter), better characters, better graphics, better atmosphere. The OSTs are both really good, but what makes Exodus far better is that it's from a nice indie studio, whereas Fallout has been bought 15 years ago by Bethesda, one of the dirtiest companies ever (if you except EA...)

Oh, and did I mention that Todd Howard is a freaking thief?

It's funny that the Fallout game with the greatest scenario (after Bethesda's buy-out) has been madeby another developer (Obsidian Entertainment) for Bethesda.

Obisidian: work like slaves.

Bethesda: takes the money.

Oh, and did I mention that Todd Howard is a freaking thief? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

a3a.gif