Thumbnail

RocketQueen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/15/2021 at 4:16 AM, RupertPipkin said:

Wow, thank you for this topic. I love Sabine, have lots of her pics, mostly in catalogs. Maybe I'll scan a few soon. 

Here's something for starters:

3952720998_38c82514c6_c.jpg 

This ad is from 1983. Did Sabine really do work that early?

Really 1983? I found this on a website with tons of Opel ads organized by year, and I think this one was a little later. But I can't find this site anymore. Anyway, if it's really 1983, she would have been 20, so it's possible. But it's also true that usually the earliest publications with her that I find are from around 1986.

12 hours ago, RupertPipkin said:

Really 1983? I found this on a website with tons of Opel ads organized by year, and I think this one was a little later. But I can't find this site anymore. Anyway, if it's really 1983, she would have been 20, so it's possible. But it's also true that usually the earliest publications with her that I find are from around 1986.

I guess you're speaking of brand-history.com? I found this image on there. And yes, her modelcomposites page states she most probably started working in 1986. Pretty weird but it's definitely her, right? :)