Bellazon

Find Me My Dreamgirl

I came up with this topic idea looking at everyones opinions in the hot or not. I think we should all give each other criteria, and then look for a model/actress/singer/lady that fits the criteria, therefore fitting the DREAMGIRL package!

So lets see, my dream girl should be:

Height: Between 5"6 and 5"10.

Hair: Brunette

Eyes: Blue or green

Smile: "Perfect", straight teeth and all

Good flat stomach, medium B-C chest, with a little booty on her, long legs. Skinny-ish, but not anorexic-looking.

I found her for ya!!

JackoProgression3.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No really though, persuazn is right, you pretty much described the basic Adriana Lima package, except for the straight perfect teeth thing. But Adriana has a way of making you love her smile. :)

I found her for ya!!

JackoProgression3.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No really though, persuazn is right, you pretty much described the basic Adriana Lima package, except for the straight perfect teeth thing. But Adriana has a way of making you love her smile. :)

:| :cry:

thanks now im going to get nightmares <_<

Sometimes (though rarely) when people have crooked teeth they can get jaw problems later on in life. I found that out when my orthodontist was put out of business; he didn't know what he was doing with my braces and has messed up my teeth. A proper orthodontist that does know what he is doing told me about these jaw problems and now I have wasted two/three years with braces only for things to be made worse. >=(

Why should they correct their teeth? That's just stupid.

It's not stupid at all, it's not like putting silicon in the breast, it's just a simple job. And after that, they would look much moore attractive, maybe Adriana not that much, but Laetitia for sure...

The problem is, that some of you guys are infatuated about Adriana, so you can not think objective any more...