Bellazon

> just want to say hello ..

Damn right :D :hug:

Louis is a cutie :hehe: and yay u like Casey :clap:

Do u like Mathias Lauridsen, Stas Svetlichnyy, Jeremy Dufour or Nicolas Bemberg? :shifty: They all have threads on here :wub:

PS. I see you're a fan of Jude too :heart: What's your fav movie with him? :hehe:

Hm.. until this moment I've only heard from Jeremy Dufour :laugh:

But visited the threads of the others and.. yes, nice :wub: Especcially Mr. Bamberg is very hot *_* And Mathias is danish.. aww, I love this country <3

I think I should take a little more time for looking around here, seems to be that here are a lot of interesting threads (x If there wouldn't be so much to do for school at the moment +sigh+

Yes.. Jude is really amazing :heart: I think.. I can't really choose my favourite film with him because .. I'm very in love with every one of his films. And with him of course, but.. okay, that doesn't matter xD "Cold Mountain" for example is very great - He and Nicole Kidman fit so perfectly together .. and the story is just too cute. Then he was excellent in "Oscar Wilde" and.. mwah, I think it's very difficult to decide xD "Closer" was another great film, even if I didn't liked his role in it too much and "I heart Huckabees" is just.. amazing :)

yeah there are heaps :woot: You should click under my Stas sig to see a list of other male models to check out :shifty:

That is quite a list :o

I haven't seen Cold Mountain yet, but they do look like a nice couple in that movie :hehe:

Gattaca is probably my fav. His character was the best :wub: