Bellazon

My goodness, what are you thinking about now??? ( No politics version )

Cult Icon

On 9/4/2021 at 9:58 PM, Enrico_sw said:

See: playing the victim card. :Amelie_wft:   

We're just saying she's a bad actress and she doesn't look the part (we have the right to say it). We criticize men and women alike, but feminists only notice it when it's women (because it serves their conspiracy theories like the paaatriarchy :rolleyes:)

Same story as usual: SJWs buy out a franchise thanks to their multi-billion dollar company, they fuck it up, and then they blame the fans :ermm:

My girl Faye and I, we'll just smile at all the feminists and hate mongers:

92e9eb1232c4b0c40e728367ee54c67db59274cf

And we won't watch this SJW series :nicole:

You do exactly what you reproach to the "feminists" you hate so much. See only what you want to see.

You can think she looks bad for the role or is a bad actress. No problemo.

But not for a second she is playing the victim in that video and just like you, she has the right to answer to the ones whom criticize her.

You are making no differences between the one playing the victims (And they are many) and the one like Danielle who is just answering to you and others in a smart way just to play down the whole thing.

No idea who was Faye or Danielle before that. Spike ? Buffy ?

Sixto Rodriguez ?

And the fans, chicks or dudes, are always to blame! Always ! :rofl:

^ I don't hate feminists, I just think that, among all the conspiracy theorists, they are the most harmful, since they encourage half of the population to hate the other half. Thankfully, most women are not feminists. :angel:

The main target of feminism are men with low social status, aka "the little guys" (it's clear in the words they choose, like: "beauf, frustrated, pathetic or mediocre"). I don't like when people attack the little guys. It's too easy.

Most of the "fan boys and girls" are people who work their asses all day and expect some escapism when they go to the movies. Unfortunately, for the last 10 years, Hollywood billionaires have kept spitting on them on the basis of their gender, skin color or other nonsense.

Fans want real heroes and heroines = people who struggled with problems but overcame them to become exceptional. They want to dream. Since Hollywood moguls can't respect their audience, why should they deserve respect ?:idk:

On 9/6/2021 at 2:13 PM, frenchkiki said:

No idea who was Faye or Danielle before that. Spike ? Buffy ?

Sixto Rodriguez ?

Faye is the girl with the big bewbs and the big guns in the best anime ever. Spike is the guy that kicks asses in this anime.

Rodriguez is a musical genius. A little guy that became famous in South Africa without knowing it and never saw a dollar for decades. He was a construction worker in the US, while being a superstar abroad.  He's always stayed humble (even after he discovered his fame). Great guy  :heart:

It's funny how all the things I loved when I was a kid (Star Wars, Cowboy Bebop, Star trek, etc.) are being taken over by the same ideologues whose goal is to trash every piece of western culture (including pop culture).

I'm fine about keeping politics away, but these people keep trashing everything I like. Every freaking time. And we're supposed to watch and let them burn everything they touch?

dxJ.gif

On 9/6/2021 at 11:04 PM, Enrico_sw said:

^ I don't hate feminists, I just think that, among all the conspiracy theorists, they are the most harmful, since they encourage half of the population to hate the other half. Thankfully, most women are not feminists. :angel:

The main target of feminism are men with low social status, aka "the little guys" (it's clear in the words they choose, like: "beauf, frustrated, pathetic or mediocre"). I don't like when people attack the little guys. It's too easy.

Most of the "fan boys and girls" are people who work their asses all day and expect some escapism when they go to the movies. Unfortunately, for the last 10 years, Hollywood billionaires have kept spitting on them on the basis of their gender, skin color or other nonsense.

Fans want real heroes and heroines = people who struggled with problems but overcame them to become exceptional. They want to dream. Since Hollywood moguls can't respect their audience, why should they deserve respect ?:idk:

I think we should talk about this on the French thread. Tired of English.

On 9/11/2021 at 4:21 PM, frenchkiki said:

I think we should talk about this on the French thread. Tired of English.

OK, pas de soucis. Il est temps que Shakespeare laisse sa place à Molière (et qu'on discute autour d'un bon rouge avec un morceau de camembert, en lieu et place de leur bibine et de cette chose orange qu'ils appellent le cheddar...)

On 9/4/2021 at 3:34 PM, frenchkiki said:

It's always the same thing when it comes to actresses playing a cartoon/comics/manga character.

They never fit the role because of their look according to the "fans"

It happens only one time with a man, and it was with Ben Affleck playing batman.

So my girl Harley and I, we are applauding Daniella and we

https://risibank.fr/cache/stickers/d2233/223346-full.gif

Margot Robbie dresses similar to the Harley in the comics :p

A12Zm1Dhs3L.jpg

The Gabbie Petito case has kind of caught my interest.  I would like to see how it will all end..  but I will try to stay away from the media's obsession with it and the slow pace of new information.

They say that "human remains" of Gabbie were found, and the way it is being discussed is really strange, as if she was completely mutiliated, as if a wild animal consumed her or her fiance or other killer did this.