Bellazon

My goodness, what are you thinking about now??? ( No politics version )

Cult Icon

6 minutes ago, Matt! said:

September is the official pre-Halloween month.  🎃 👻 

Halloween Is Coming GIF - Halloween Is Coming - Discover & Share GIFs

Is Halloween a big thing where you are from?  I've spoken to some friends who live in other parts of the world and most say it's not at all a thing where they are from but they wish it was. It seems to be the biggest in America, then Canada, followed by areas in Australia/New Zealand, then the UK but I don't know if it's big elsewhere.

On 8/25/2021 at 3:58 AM, Cult Icon said:

I found two baby rabbits in my front lawn today.  I almost stepped on one of them.  I did not pick them up. 

They look like this.  I don't know if they can survive.  

Rabbit_babies_6x4.jpg

❤️they need milk, but their mom is certainly around

I hope be financial better this last part of year, first part was big mistake priorize some studies than some jobs than I could finalize but I hope somr day do it, in distance or different time. Thanks, I have an opportunity and waiting do it all in every moment.🤷🏻‍♀️

Fortunately, I bought new offer cheap panties for the day: VS, in my situation, only in some special dates. 🤧😭😑 🤪

19 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

❤️they need milk, but their mom is certainly around

I remember that Christy is familar with rabbits as pets.. : ( 

The adult white-tailed rabbits where I live are passive creatures that allow people to come a few steps from them, however as they grow bigger they are more wary of approaching people.

The babies are amazingly passive, they stil instinctually get away if you approach but was literally right on top of them (going to step on them, as they were camoflagued on the ground.)

@Enrico_sw  Do you know that the  Cowboy bebop show has preview pics?

jTE48M3.pngXLx7xX9.png50zqEbK.pnghSQqUdb.pngfv3qxg1.png7xg2v1w.pngokwOaDy.pngkUIoxGz.png

In terms of visuals only, Faye doesn't look the part below the head, and Spike looks very bad imho..

Jet as a black guy is OK, he looked more like a middle Eastern dude in the show.

Didn't know that Spike did Wing Chun..

Ida at my back door. I can hear the thunder starting to roll in and we are going to have 2 days of heavy rain and thunder as a result ❤️ Temps have dropped so it kinda feels like autumn, it's dark outside and to top if all off I've had a lovely hot bath with a cup of tea.  ❤️

On 8/30/2021 at 5:07 PM, Cult Icon said:

@Enrico_sw  Do you know that the  Cowboy bebop show has preview pics?

jTE48M3.pngXLx7xX9.png50zqEbK.pnghSQqUdb.pngfv3qxg1.png7xg2v1w.pngokwOaDy.pngkUIoxGz.png

In terms of visuals only, Faye doesn't look the part below the head, and Spike looks very bad imho..

Jet as a black guy is OK, he looked more like a middle Eastern dude in the show.

Didn't know that Spike did Wing Chun..

I hadn't seen them, thanks for the heads up.

Ahem... I don't like Faye, it's not starting well! She has small bewbs and her face is meh. I bet some asshole said it's offensive to show big bewbs :ermm:

This is what Faye looks like. She has two big beautiful proud gals, moving perfectly in the air like maracas.

102712.gif

I don't like Spike's actor either. He looks uptight as f***. The real Spike is nonchalant.  He kicks asses, but he does it in a relaxed way. Except a few exceptions (some specific intense moments), he's not really serious about things.

Jet's alright. He has the right facial expression. He should be more muscular and tall, and his clothes look fake.

John Cho's breakout role was this comedy movie.  It came out when I was in high school.  The guy is average height and body & is no action star at all.  He looks like the average Korean guy off the street over here.

Albeit It looks like he got jacked for the role but still, he's 49 years old and not a martial arts star. 

Spike Siegel sounds like a Jewish name, they could have found a tall semitic looking guy that has the physical porportions of Keanu Reeves but also the slacker/comedic timing/slickness of the character.

MV5BMDc2M2I5MDQtNzliMS00ZmFjLWJmNzEtMTQw

On 9/1/2021 at 3:57 AM, Cult Icon said:

Yeah, the actress that plays Faye is Mexican and it looks like she got a nose-job.  too short!

Physically she should be a tall, swimwear model like babe

That actress is a moron. She's playing the wamen's victim card. Typical Hollywood nonsense. :ermm:

Now, I'm sure I won't watch this series.

Lauren should've played Faye.

47a8823f05aba66748815385c61ef48d.jpg

^

https://screenrant.com/cowboy-bebop-faye-valentine-daniella-pineda-backlash-absurd/ 

Oh and journalists defend her... (I'm not surprised) :rolleyes:  And of course, they say it's sexist to criticize her. Everything is sexist anyway for this people. And you can't criticize wamen, it's 'verboten'. :Amelie_wft:

Like with Disney's Star Wars: mediocre people take the work of creative people and inject their obsessive narrative. I'm certain this series will be mediocre.