Bellazon

My goodness, what are you thinking about now??? ( No politics version )

Cult Icon

12 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

Do u have a list of movies to advise me on ?

A Tale of Two Sisters
Train to Busan
The Mimic
The Piper
#Alive
Bedevilled
Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum
Bloody Reunion
The Doll Master
The Wailing
The Red Shoes
Death Bell
Thirst
Loner
Epitaph
I Saw the Devil

8 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

A Tale of Two Sisters
Train to Busan
The Mimic
The Piper
#Alive
Bedevilled
Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum
Bloody Reunion
The Doll Master
The Wailing
The Red Shoes
Death Bell
Thirst
Loner
Epitaph
I Saw the Devil

Thank you !

I've only seen #Alive and Train to Busan on your list :thumbs_up:

2 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

Thank you !

I've only seen #Alive and Train to Busan on your list :thumbs_up:

I think you might really like A Tale of Two Sisters.  The entire movie is beautifully shot and still holds up as being scary, it also is pretty damn sad :(

A while back, I  enjoyed listening to this analysis of the appeal of Hannibal Lector.  The video essay argues that this fictional character has a mixture of extreme characteristics (great genius, extreme social intelligence, extreme sadism /evil, etc )that is impossible to be in the same person.  

From checking up on Cyberpunk it appears that the game was never really improved.  Most of the bugs were removed but the rest is still incomplete.  However No Man's sky, which had a bad launch, is reputed to have moving into its own redemption arc, with a lot of improvements:

@Stromboli1  moved this response here:

The Suicide squad comics have the most simple version of Harley Quinn.  In the comicsphere her character has been expanded and complicated to the point where she has a redemption arc, works as a psychiatrist (!!!), broke up with Joker yet struggles with her addiction to him, and is on friendly terms with Batman.  

The character of Harly Quinn reminds me of Hannibal Lector, in her most complete form she is a combination of a lot of extreme characteristics that are impossible to be in the same person. 

1. She talks like a "crazy bimbo" and has an extremely strong accent.

2. She is a Ph D psychiatrist

3. Basically a female joker/criminal that is just as violent but lacks the sadism.  Has extremely good acrobatic abilities.

4. Joker as her obsession, and her krypotonite that made her give up the "normal life" for the crazy one.  This implies that deep down she was crazy all along and the normal person was a routine (her shadow).

5. an attractive, young blonde..

6.  Somehow she is not so crazy as she can be helped, and redeemed back to a relatively more normal life.  So there is the element of her being a symphathetic character unlike the Joker.

54 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

You liked Super Metriod/Samus?  Turns out it was a tall hot blonde inside the suit all along.  I didn't like the reboot design for her character.

Yes, I'm a  huge Metroid fan and will be getting Metroid Dread.