Bellazon

My goodness, what are you thinking about now??? ( No politics version )

Cult Icon

Me to carry 7 of my orchids on a very large tray like a professional waitress to go in the kitchen to bath them

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2015-09/16/6/enhanced/webdr07/anigif_enhanced-buzz-19319-1442398975-5.gif

What happened ?

A Everything went just fine

B I stumbled on the vacuum cord, knocked my knee on the side of the door and all the flowers fell on the floor.

C None of the above, Kiki is way too smart and agile to do stupid $h!i like that ! She's taking the pots one by one to go in the kitchen.

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/easy-a-gif-10.gif

15 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

yes, you have to bath orchids

Oh yes, I am pretty sure I would drop a baby. 

Don't drop the baby!

I went to the massive Longwood gardens in PA recently, and found their orchid collection at their gift shop.  There are even books on Orchid maintenance.  

^

While you were gone, the other thread got completely overrun with political copy & paste articles to the point of complaint.  It turned into "What politics am I thinking about now" thread.  The spirit of the original needs to be re-booted..

8 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

^

While you were gone, the other thread got completely overrun with political copy & paste articles to the point of complaint.  It turned into "What politics am I thinking about now" thread.  The spirit of the original needs to be re-booted..

Oh, I see. Then why don't we agree to keep the political stuff in a political thread and keep the original "what are you thinking" thread as it was? :idk:  I mean we already have the PC thread, don't we?