Bellazon

Catherine McNeil
Thumbnail

Sweet rus

Vlada and Snejana are russian. They are thin because most of the russian girls are naturally thin. (no argument here please!)There thin, but they dont look unhealthy in my opinion. Ive seen catherine Mcneil since she started in Australia (i live there) and she was much curvier. She actually had tits. Im just saying she is far too thin for her hight. Look at her in the Balmain show. She looks sick. I mean you can see her clavicals and her chest bones are sticking out. She was not like this before and its not healthy.

:rofl: Ukraine :ninja: And yeah. I'm fat b/c I'm german. :rofl: That argument is really stupid. And I think we have different thoughts of what being healthy/unhealthy. I think that legs which look like sticks, protruding collar bones, stick thin arms, pale/greyish skin, few smiles are signs for being unhealthy and you say obviously that it's absolutely alright. I guess I know what to think of your post then :ninja:

I agree that Catherine has lost weight, though. But she looks not half as skinny as others look. We'll have to follow her developement.

Vlada and Snejana are russian. They are thin because most of the russian girls are naturally thin. (no argument here please!)There thin, but they dont look unhealthy in my opinion. Ive seen catherine Mcneil since she started in Australia (i live there) and she was much curvier. She actually had tits. Im just saying she is far too thin for her hight. Look at her in the Balmain show. She looks sick. I mean you can see her clavicals and her chest bones are sticking out. She was not like this before and its not healthy.

brazil is known because of the "hot girls", and there is bruna tenorio, daiane conterato etc. they are brazilian and they are thin as hell ... doesn't matter the country ....

The thin discussion is just stupid.

But I think she'll fade away. This contract with Testino actually ruins everything. She might get Paris and UK Vogue covers, but what about Vogue Italia? What about Steven Meisel, Mert and Marcus, Craig McDean??

Plus her editorial work is just bland.

The thin discussion is just stupid.

But I think she'll fade away. This contract with Testino actually ruins everything. She might get Paris and UK Vogue covers, but what about Vogue Italia? What about Steven Meisel, Mert and Marcus, Craig McDean??

Plus her editorial work is just bland.

when her deal with mario wind up, she certainly will get great editorials and massive covers, and yeah, the editorial for vogue paris sucks. but she has potencial ... she can do big things

Ohhhhhhhhh, no. testino isnt the best. Some of the best photographers are mark knight, steven meisel, and my personal favourite patrick demarchelier, who is a favourite with all the vogue editors (he was referenced in that pile of crap movie devil wears prada). Youve also got annie leibovitz. Testino is one of the best, but his not actualy the best one (for me personally).

I agree with the fact that she will stop getting work because she just dosent cut it when you compare her with the best models.

Many of you here state snejana vlada are too thin blah blah whatever, belive what you want. But these girls have been modelling for 4-5 seasons, are consistant in taking amazing photos and have worked with all the designers. Theyve earnt their place to be models. Catherine hasnt. She had a stroke of luck getting contracted with testino. To me vlada and snejana are not unhealthy thin (if any theyre bigger that whent hey first came out) but ive seen catherine for a long time, and to me shes far to thin. Most of you know her now because she did all these shows, but i know her since she was 16 and won a modelling competition for a magazine. Ive seen all her editorials since then and now, to me is far too thin and you can tell.

However, this is my opinion, not yours. I respect all others opinion but this is my personal opinion about her, so you dont have to accepts it!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhh, no. testino isnt the best. Some of the best photographers are mark knight, steven meisel, and my personal favourite patrick demarchelier, who is a favourite with all the vogue editors (he was referenced in that pile of crap movie devil wears prada). Youve also got annie leibovitz. Testino is one of the best, but his not actualy the best one (for me personally).

I agree with the fact that she will stop getting work because she just dosent cut it when you compare her with the best models.

Many of you here state snejana vlada are too thin blah blah whatever, belive what you want. But these girls have been modelling for 4-5 seasons, are consistant in taking amazing photos and have worked with all the designers. Theyve earnt their place to be models. Catherine hasnt. She had a stroke of luck getting contracted with testino. To me vlada and snejana are not unhealthy thin (if any theyre bigger that whent hey first came out) but ive seen catherine for a long time, and to me shes far to thin. Most of you know her now because she did all these shows, but i know her since she was 16 and won a modelling competition for a magazine. Ive seen all her editorials since then and now, to me is far too thin and you can tell.

However, this is my opinion, not yours. I respect all others opinion but this is my personal opinion about her, so you dont have to accepts it!!!!!

Very true :yes:

Very true :yes:

i don't think vlada and snejana are unhealth ... totally agree with you ...