Bellazon

Catherine McNeil
Thumbnail

Sweet rus

Ahh, btw, rumours say she'll be on cover of VOGUE UK and, help me Ben, paris?

Yeah that's what i've read on tFS but i'm not sure how reliable the source is... she's never been featured in Vogue Paris and i don't think she's been featured in Vogue UK either so it'd be a little suprising if she got a cover...

Another rumour says she got the Versace campaign, possibly with Kate Moss

I think all the hype surrounding Catherine is a little premature and excessive. Yeah, she's very arresting, but not earth-shattering by any means. I guess people are just sick and tired of the whole doll/alien look and eager to embrace "normal" beauty again (not that I'd characterize Cat as normal, but she is moreso than a lot of the other models working today).

TOP 10 MODELS OF FALL 2007: #1 CATHERINE McNEIL

The dirtbike-loving girl from Brisbane is riding high this season. Angus Munro reports/V Magazine

050807mcneilljc2.jpg

1. Catherine McNeil (Next)

"There are not enough superlatives to describe the arrival of this young Australian on the scene. Models with a true star quality are extremely rare but Catherine has it all—the grace, the stature, the perfect blend of strength and beauty, and, perhaps most importantly, the brains and sense of humor. These qualities combined are going to make her a household name. If that bold new V cover isn't enough, be sure to catch Catherine taking a starring role in the fall Versace ads."

Photography Mario Testino

I think she resembles Iselin Steiro.. if you die her hair blonde and eyrbrows it'll look a lot like her.

That's the thing.. Caherine is pretty.. But not unique and unlike other models she doesn't have that "something".

What?? Iselin?? Sorry, but I think that Iselin is ugly, and Catherine is beautiful! :wub:

Thanks Sahara!! :wave:

"She has the height, the body, the skin, the hair and the presence of a major new star in the business. Now Catherine McNeil is poised to have a landmark campaign and editorial season and we can't wait to see the first burst of blue chip imagery."

post-5680-0-1446136906-04022_thumb.jpg

from models.com

Shit, shes going to ruin the Versace campaign. If shes going to be doing it with the "supermodels" she is going to look very bad. Im really happy to see her up here but i dont think shes ready to do such a big campaign, considering that she'll be with models who know how to take a good photo (carmen kass, daria, angela, carolyn, kate i mean come on, shes no where near as good as these models). She only has 3 good pictures in that V spread, not a good sign.

^ apparently it's just her and Kate, and let's face it: kate's latest pics are not as good as they used to be, so Catherine won't have much competition... that campaign could very well be a disaster :laugh:

BTW i like her in that "top10 models of Fall07" pic !

^ apparently it's just her and Kate, and let's face it: kate's latest pics are not as good as they used to be, so Catherine won't have much competition... that campaign could very well be a disaster :laugh:

BTW i like her in that "top10 models of Fall07" pic !

I like that one as well. But I hope Cat will make the campaign in a good way... i still believe in her. :D