Bellazon

NCAA B-Ball

babranski

Awww yea the shit hit the fan today, all these poser teams with good records and horrible no schedules got their butts handed to them today, Illini's a joke team, with only three good players who played against a horrible conferance. In the ACC they would have an 8-8 record, what a joke. UNC has the best team, the best talent, with the best depth, period. Any other team in the country and Marvin Williams would be a starter. The same goes for Noel, Scott, and maybe even Terry. UNC's gonna rumble through this tournament, with only a minor road bump if they play Duke in the Final 4 again. Neutral court nobody can stop the best transition team in the period, and thats a fact.

wow dude, you know your shit. your deffinetly right, unc has great depth and the best statring 5 in the nation. i dont see them having any problems getting to the final 4. and wont unc and duke play again in the acc tournament, if they both get through to the final. then yeah maybe again in the final four, that would be four times they play each other if the scenerio plays out this way, how exiting that would be. as for illinoins, well even though they pownded wake forest at the beginging of the year ive never really taken them seriously as far as true contenders to be national champs, besides wake hasnt exactly proven to be the big powerhouse everyone thought they would be at the beginging of the year.

but beware of the blue devils :evil: :ninja:

aa ha ha ha Clemson beat Maryland. I bet you Duke fans are breathing a sigh of relief, dont worry, if we play in the finals, you'll see what UNC is all about. We didn't have a healthy McCants for both Duke matchups, so if he comes back, its gonna be like good ole times early in the year, 90 + points a game.

aa ha ha ha Clemson beat Maryland. I bet you Duke fans are breathing a sigh of relief, dont worry, if we play in the finals, you'll see what UNC is all about. We didn't have a healthy McCants for both Duke matchups, so if he comes back, its gonna be like good ole times early in the year, 90 + points a game.

yeah maryland got there buts whipped, but i did want my dukies to avenge out both losses, but i guess we can just save our strength so when we play your tarheels, we can serve them thier own heads on a platter :laugh: j/k. but McCants dont worry me none, its may that can domonate inside, hes really the only person that can guard "the landlord" one on one, and i thought McCants did play in that first matchup

Id think twice about McCants after todays game, May struggled, but McCants knocked down two big threes to jump start our team. That game was called so inconsistantly, with calls that UNC got Clemson did not, and vice versa. It hurt's UNC when games are called like, cause we can't adjust.

BUT CHAMPIONS ANSWER THE BELL

now were gonna be pissed. :evil:

Alright, this is my beef. Mario West. Who does this mo fo think he is? Hes flying all over the court going for rebounds and slamming UNC players to the ground. He ends the game with only 1 fould!?

Bynum has a career day against us, but when McCants missed that last free throw shot of three, he double dribbled right in front of the ref and UNC bench. They say he called a time out, but he did so after he picked up his dribble the second time. Half of his points came off the drive where is elbowing people in the face on his way up.

They call a touch foul against Bynum to set up the three point free throws for McCants, but on the other end he SMACKs May as May is going for the rebound, no call.

This big tall Schenser fella absolutly MAULED sean may. May had a Gauze pad on his elbow and had to retape his ankle by the end of the game. And Schenser only gets 2 PFs?! On the other everytime Schenser got the ball we got called for the foul. May, McCants, and Manuel, our top defender, all had three fouls.

The game was so inconsistanly called it was mind numbing.