Bellazon

Julianne Rose, who modeled professionally under the name Jay Tracey is an exquisite former international fashion model that worked professionally during the 1980s-90s and was represented by Chadwick's (Australia), Premier (London) and WE (Paris).

At 18, Julianne Rose was propelled into the fashion industry. Elected as Australia’s Face of the 80s, she had her pick of modelling contracts in Italy, Japan, London, the US and France.

“I desperately wanted to travel so this was a great opportunity. A radical haircut for my first magazine cover (Australia’s FollowMe) and a change of name (Julianne’s first modelling agency, Chadwicks, promoted her as Jay Tracey) and I was ready to fly,” Julianne says.

“I’d never been overseas so the world was, at times, pretty terrifying for a young and inexperienced Townsville girl! I now realise my naiveté and laid-back attitude, which I attribute to having grown up in North Queensland, was appealing in the fashion world, which can be so artificial in many ways.”

During her modelling career, Julianne modelled for the most famous photographers of the 90s and the most prestigious international magazines and designers. She also set about learning as much as she could about the other side of the camera, enthusiastically studying black-and-white printing and studio lighting with the most talented artists she met. These included her husband-to-be, Jeff Manzetti, a brilliant young French photographer she encountered in her early 20s.

“As well as being very talented and handsome, he was hilarious and we’ve now been married for 27 years and have two beautiful Franco-Australian daughters,” Julianne says. “I’m a real family girl deep down, so my jet-set lifestyle had to be balanced with stability when our first daughter, Betti-Rose, arrived in 1991.”

While she continued some modelling throughout the 90s, Julianne’s heart was with her photography and raising Betti-Rose. By the time her second child, Clara Jane, was born in 1995 she was an established fashion photographer, later specializing in child photography.
-Excerpt from duomagazine.com.au (link below)

Additional links about Julianne:
https://duomagazine.com.au/style/theres-no-place-like-home/

https://www.modelscomposites.com/getlist.php?list=wld&choice=Jay+Tracey&year=all&id=
https://www.facebook.com/pg/juliannerosephotography/photos/?ref=page_internal

Height: 5'9" (1.75)
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Nationality: Australian

From Peter Marlowe Composites:

Capture.thumb.JPG.e53ce9b5487ed14f945a0ea8c3eef5fe.JPG Capture1.thumb.JPG.e4a2a1428d7fb15e78f534428fc21b3f.JPG Capture2.thumb.JPG.036088c23f4a4084eb6dbe24e5c604d0.JPG Capture3.thumb.JPG.1ee1bfaac1acd2052337397c4a4bdbe2.JPG
Capture4.thumb.JPG.8727a09d6013f10f209ae17643c187e4.JPG Capture5.thumb.JPG.60696e27f1437a681d26bfe07281f34f.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...