Bellazon

Dolce & Gabbana [Milan Fashion Week] FW2007

persuazn

That show was a let down :/ it looks a lot like what they've done last season, except with some winter-ish details... I loved the golden evening gown on Lara Stone (the girl has been book all the major shows this season - burberry, prada, docle&gabbana... i love it !!) but that's about it... but then i've been so amazed by Burberry that nothing can even come close :laugh:

It was cool to see Gisele though, eventhough she tripped on her way back when she closed the show, and it did look like she wasn't used to doing runway shows anymore :ninja: that's the end of an era i guess :p

I just saw the show (thx Cypress :hug: ) and I am a bit disappointed :( I thought the show was a bit boring. It didn't have the Dolce & Gabbana touch I was expecting. Also, some of the models needs to work it a bit more...or they need to practice their walk more :p Gisele wasn't as fierce as I was hoping she would be. She was actually kinda "meh." But I was gald they ended their show with some of the best walkers :D