Bellazon

Yes or No Game

Compassionate_Conservative

1 minute ago, fashionmodels said:

Yes, but I would have added Maia Cotton. :heart:

Do you think Harry Styles will perform even though it's a rumor? 

Yes, I think he will perform, especially if Taylor is because that's free publicity for VS. 

Does this year's potential concept of three runways sound like a good idea to you?

1 minute ago, breakneckspeed said:

Yes, I think he will perform, especially if Taylor is because that's free publicity for VS. 

Does this year's potential concept of three runways sound like a good idea to you?

No

Do you like that this year we have a lot of new comers?

2 minutes ago, Light_Blue said:

No

Do you like that this year we have a lot of new comers?

Yes because we could potentially get future Angels out of this group. It's always nice to refresh the lineup instead of having the same girls every year (looking at you Lily Donaldson and Joan smalls).

Should VSFS honors be awarded based on seniority? 

Just now, breakneckspeed said:

Yes because we could potentially get future Angels out of this group. It's always nice to refresh the lineup instead of having the same girls every year (looking at you Lily Donaldson and Joan smalls).

Should VSFS honors be awarded based on seniority? 

Yes an No. I don't like when a veterans are skipped on the other hand there can be some exceptions.

Would you like Sara to were fanstasy bra next year ?

Just now, Light_Blue said:

Yes an No. I don't like when a veterans are skipped on the other hand there can be some exceptions.

Would you like Sara to were fanstasy bra next year ?

Yes because I feel that now Elsa and Josephine will be the next fantasy bra contenders. It would be a nice shakeup. 

Do do you like the new style that the fantasy bra is made? (Molded vs embellished bra)

3 minutes ago, breakneckspeed said:

Yes because I feel that now Elsa and Josephine will be the next fantasy bra contenders. It would be a nice shakeup. 

Do do you like the new style that the fantasy bra is made? (Molded vs embellished bra)

Yes

Do you like the idea of red fantasy bra with rubies?

4 minutes ago, breakneckspeed said:

Yes.

Do you think Behati will ever come back to VS?

Just now, fashionmodels said:

Yes.

Do you think Behati will ever come back to VS?

I think she'll only come back for a farewell show. I can't see her taking on a VS workload with two babies under 2.

do you think there are Angels that get extra attention/are favorites of VS execs?

1 minute ago, breakneckspeed said:

I think she'll only come back for a farewell show. I can't see her taking on a VS workload with two babies under 2.

do you think there are Angels that get extra attention/are favorites of VS execs?

Yes

Do you like that BodybyIza didn't get cast this year ?

2 minutes ago, Light_Blue said:

Yes

Do you like the idea of red fantasy bra with rubies?

Yes and no. That sounds so pretty but we already had one like that with gisele's in 2000 and Ale's to an extent in 2014. 

Do you think we'll get an asian Angel announcement before the show/during the show airing (ex: it's announced in those video clips between segments)?

2 minutes ago, fashionmodels said:

No.. I think it'd need some other color.

Do you think Grace Elizabeth has a chance of becoming a VS Angel?

I love Grace but I think she's going the high fashion route completely. I don't see her dedicating her time to VS completely. 

Do do you think it was a mistake for Ed to let Barbara P go from vs?

Just now, breakneckspeed said:

I love Grace but I think she's going the high fashion route completely. I don't see her dedicating her time to VS completely. 

Do do you think it was a mistake for Ed to let Barbara P go from vs?

YES. Loved her for VS.

Do you see any of the angels leaving on their own in the next two years? Or do you think they might be cut? 

2 minutes ago, fashionmodels said:

YES. Loved her for VS.

Do you see any of the angels leaving on their own in the next two years? Or do you think they might be cut? 

Yes, I thnk both options are very possible.

Do you think we should have more videos with angels during the year ?

7 minutes ago, fashionmodels said:

YES. Loved her for VS.

Ale is the only one I see leaving on her own. She has her clothing line and her acting career. I see her more as a socialite model b/c she always goes to events like Vanity Fair Oscars party.

are there any Angels you think have run their course/should leave?