Bellazon

North vs South; The Americas Edition.

4 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Adriana Mora is from Costa Rica................. Costa Rica is not an island, it's in Central America and is below Mexico so Adriana Mora = SA by your rules.

I genuinely mistook Costa Rica with Puerto Rico, I'm gonna fix it. Costa Rica is indeed South America, but Puerto Rico is North. What I said about the rules still stays.

2 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

I genuinely mistook Costa Rica with Puerto Rico, I'm gonna fix it. Costa Rica is indeed South America, but Puerto Rico is North. What I said about the rules still stays.

:thumbs_up:

2 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

While making the templates, I saw that many of you didn't read the rules properly. I have clearly specified that those models who come from the islands (such as Cuba, Puerto Rico etc) go in the North America category and you guys put them in the South. There are even models who come from Europe, not even the Americas. I know it's also my fault for not checking before, but if YOU are the ones nominating models, YOU should have at least double checked first before nominating them. I won't feel sorry to eliminate them right away and replace them with whoever I can find. Same thing goes for those who are under the North America category but actually would go in the South America. Rules are there to be read. 

How many models are concerned, did you have to replace a lot of them? 

Just now, VBacz said:

How many models are concerned, did you have to replace a lot of them? 

I don't really know precisely, but for example I had to remove 2 from North America already because they were actually from England, so I already replaced those two spots. One I can't actually find where she's from. If I can't find it, I'm gonna remove her as well. Hopefully I don't have to replace more or others from the South, I'm still checking each one of them.

2 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

While making the templates, I saw that many of you didn't read the rules properly. I have clearly specified that those models who come from the islands (such as Cuba, Puerto Rico etc) go in the North America category and you guys put them in the South. There are even models who come from Europe, not even the Americas. I know it's also my fault for not checking before, but if YOU are the ones nominating models, YOU should have at least double checked first before nominating them. I won't feel sorry to eliminate them right away and replace them with whoever I can find. Same thing goes for those who are under the North America category but actually would go in the South America. Rules are there to be read. 

...... Do you need to me change the lists again? :(

2 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

Nope, I've already fixed all the issues (I hope :rofl:) and made all the replacements.

Getting the rest of my nominations to you now. Sorry for the delay, the left side of my face is super swollen and doing anything other than sleeping hasn't been a big priority lol ..... Poison Oak ISN'T FUN