Bellazon

North vs South; The Americas Edition.

7 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

Tagging @Alizarine @bump @VBacz and @Matt! in case you guys haven’t seen this and want to nominate someone.

@Prettyphile and @Stormbringer I summon both of you and your knowledge on Latin American models :rofl: 

Thanks for thinking of me! 

If there's still some spots... 

NA - 

Keke Lindgard 

Alanna Arrington 

Hannah Holman 

Jacquelyn Jablonski 

SA -

Aline Weber 

Caroline Trentini

Daniela de Jesus 

Elisandra Tomacheski

----- ADDED & Fixed the Lais Name Issue

Btw Lais Navarro and Lais Oliveira is the same person. Full name is indeed Lais Oliveira Navarro 

17 minutes ago, VBacz said:

Thanks for thinking of me! 

If there's still some spots... 

NA - 

Keke Lindgard 

Alanna Arrington 

Hannah Holman 

Jacquelyn Jablonski 

SA -

Aline Weber 

Caroline Trentini

Daniela de Jesus 

Elisandra Tomacheski

Btw Lais Navarro and Lais Oliveira is the same person. Full name is indeed Lais Oliveira Navarro 

I'm gonna add just the ones from South Africa because I already have plenty for North America, I just need to reach the same number for South :D and ok, I'll fix it!

I'm gonna add few names of Latin American models so that we can close the noms:

Anna Avila.

Marina Nery.

Kamila Hansen.

Thais Oliveira.

Alana Felisberto.

----- ADDED

While making the templates, I saw that many of you didn't read the rules properly. I have clearly specified that those models who come from the islands (such as Cuba, Puerto Rico etc) go in the North America category and you guys put them in the South. There are even models who come from Europe, not even the Americas. I know it's also my fault for not checking before, but if YOU are the ones nominating models, YOU should have at least double checked first before nominating them. I won't feel sorry to eliminate them right away and replace them with whoever I can find. Same thing goes for those who are under the North America category but actually would go in the South America. Rules are there to be read. 

North vs South; Rating Phase.

North America;

X7Wekjg.png

Abby Champion (USA)

8M8aUv7.png

Alejandra Guilmant (Mexico)

LYonMmq.png

Alyssah Ali (Canada)

South America;

H77VXsg.png

Adriana Lima (Brazil)

jqSzfGc.png

Adriana Mora (Costa Rica)

A6d3EFS.png

Agnes Pimentel (Brazil)

* Rate the models from 1 to 10 according to your liking.

* No decimals, only half points allowed.

North America:

Abby Champion:

Alejandra Guilmant:

Alyssah Ali:

South America:

Adriana Lima:

Adriana Mora:

Agnes Pimentel:

On 6/8/2021 at 12:36 PM, lostdiadem said:

North vs South; The Americas Edition.

RULES FOR NOMINATIONS:

- You can nominate as many models as you want (don't exaggerate, give all the members a chance to nominate).

- I'm gonna accept 64 models from North America and 64 from South America. If we get more noms, I can accept more for both as long as it's an equal number.

- In your nominations, please specify which America they're from. You can either put (NA) or (SA) next to the names, or divide them into two colums.

- I'm gonna accept models who were born and raised in America. Models who have a different nationality even though they were born in America are not allowed. If you need help, you can check listal.com and check their "country of origin/born and residing in" section.

- North America: Canada, USA and Mexico + islands. South America: all of the countries underneath Mexico.

- No need to look for pictures, I'll personally do it.

1 hour ago, lostdiadem said:

While making the templates, I saw that many of you didn't read the rules properly. I have clearly specified that those models who come from the islands (such as Cuba, Costa Rica etc) go in the North America category and you guys put them in the South. There are even models who come from Europe, not even the Americas. I know it's also my fault for not checking before, but if YOU are the ones nominating models, YOU should have at least double checked first before nominating them. I won't feel sorry to eliminate them right away and replace them with whoever I can find. Same thing goes for those who are under the North America category but actually would go in the South America. Rules are there to be read. 

Adriana Mora is from Costa Rica................. Costa Rica is not an island, it's in Central America and is below Mexico so Adriana Mora = SA by your rules.