Bellazon

Katie Lohmann
Thumbnail

F.E.A.R

Bio:

Katie Lohmann (born 29 January 1980 in Scottsdale, Arizona) is a model, actress, and most notably a Playboy Playmate for the month of April 2001.

She is the youngest of three children, with a brother and a sister. Her father, Dan, is a successful accountant and her mother, Sharon, is the head of payroll for Citibank. They were divorced in 1992.

Katie discovered early on that she loved performing on stage. Her first performance was singing a song from the Walt Disney classic The Little Mermaid, at the age of eight, and she received a standing ovation. In 1989 a casting call took place for the new Disney Mickey Mouse show MMC. Although she had never worked on a TV show, Katie felt that this would be the perfect opportunity and was told she was exactly what they were looking for. However, her mother felt she was too young and the show would interfere with her education. Katie decided to take her mother's advice and wait until she was finished with school before pursuing her career.

Ten years later in 2000, she graduated from high school and relocated to Los Angeles. She had already been modeling prior to moving to Los Angeles so within a short time had been on the cover of numerous magazines all over the world.

She currently resides in Woodland Hills, California and hopes to do more comedy work in the future, utilizing her talents to become successful and respected.

Katie has modelled for Wicked Temptations Lingerie.

Quotes

"I think a lot of people are miserable because they're not doing what they are supposed to be doing in life. When you start to accomplish your dreams, whether it be acting, singing, engineering, teaching or whatever you're supposed to be doing, that is when you find happiness."

"I love Ozzy Osbourne. He is just so sweet. When I met him the first thing he did was introduce me to his wife Sharon Osbourne, who is lovely, too. People say the Osbournes are a dysfunctional family. I can see they love each other very much, and that is what really matters. People just love to be negative."

"I've always loved acting, so I am willing to put the work in. I always give 110%. Acting can be tough, but you must make sure to improve with every role you get."

"Life is one big false advertisement, so choose your ad wisely."

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 years later...