Bellazon

I Am...

Guest Albaholic

4 hours ago, Tania82 said:

I am tired about the people who thinks curvies are better than thins, I am very tired about this.

Oh that battle will never end :p (if we're talking about women :ermm:

Fucking tired :pinch: and upset the website I wanna use wants my government ID which i am not at all comfortable with nor posting a photo of myself

18 hours ago, Tania82 said:

I am tired about the people who thinks curvies are better than thins, I am very tired about this.

Couldn't agree more. Bashing thin people seems to be the trend on here lately and it's getting really old. There's no point, really. All women are beautiful and REAL. A thin woman with small breasts and small hips is just as much of a woman who has bigger breasts/wider hips. 

8 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

That sucks dude! What happened?

I had an ingrown toenail on my left & right feet for 2-3 years never bothered to get it looked at though I was always told to. About 6 months ago the other side of my left toe had started to also grow an ingrown toenail but I have just been dealing with it for months and finally it was causing me not to sleep or walk properly etc.. Finally I was convinced to go last night and went in this morning and the doctor totally removed the left one and the tissue, and then partially removed the right one since it didn't need to fully come out. They numbed them both but when he did the left one it didn't get as numb so I felt everything and it fucking hurt I was surprised I didn't kick the doctor in the face or punch him

So now I'm just doing my thing :pinch: It still hurts like a bitch

On 3/19/2017 at 2:32 PM, Limerlight said:

I had an ingrown toenail on my left & right feet for 2-3 years never bothered to get it looked at though I was always told to. About 6 months ago the other side of my left toe had started to also grow an ingrown toenail but I have just been dealing with it for months and finally it was causing me not to sleep or walk properly etc.. Finally I was convinced to go last night and went in this morning and the doctor totally removed the left one and the tissue, and then partially removed the right one since it didn't need to fully come out. They numbed them both but when he did the left one it didn't get as numb so I felt everything and it fucking hurt I was surprised I didn't kick the doctor in the face or punch him

So now I'm just doing my thing :pinch: It still hurts like a bitch

That sucks!

I had an ingrown toenail when I played football at school, it sucked when I got my toe stepped on. After the season I went to the doctor for my toe. The doctor gave me a shot in the toe to numb it. Then cut it out and put acid on the root, to this day I can't grow the very edge of my toenail on my toe. No my ingrown toenails on that side anymore.

45 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

That sucks!

I had an ingrown toenail when I played football at school, it sucked when I got my toe stepped on. After the season I went to the doctor for my toe. The doctor gave me a shot in the toe to numb it. Then cut it out and put acid on the root, to this day I can't grow the very edge of my toenail on my toe. Now my ingrown toenails on that side anymore.

You ever get any lasting injuries from the sports you played when younger? I'm only 25 but because I rolled both my ankles so much they are incredibly weak and I need to wear high-top shoes all the time or supportive footwear so I don't roll them. Other than that I escaped pretty well :rofl: I miss the hell out of playing hockey though :/ 

36 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

You ever get any lasting injuries from the sports you played when younger? I'm only 25 but because I rolled both my ankles so much they are incredibly weak and I need to wear high-top shoes all the time or supportive footwear so I don't roll them. Other than that I escaped pretty well :rofl: I miss the hell out of playing hockey though :/ 

Nope, I went through unscathed.

I just have normal wear and tear on my body.