Bellazon

I Am...

Guest Albaholic

*stares*

^^ :rofl:

They are nerve's in your body :p

btw Im studying to be a nurse so I gotta remember all these dang things :blush: so I will explain more on what they are

I am studying now about the muscles of the pharynx which are on the side of your neck if you didn't know :)

^^^ :laugh: I love science it's just the studying involved it the process sucks ass :pinch: but it's worth it for me :yes:

Body functions are interesting nice to know what's happening ( most of the time ) :whistle:

I love to learn about history and languagues too ( just not the complicated ones) :rofl:

listening to music :ddr:

^ Yeah, it was the studying part that killed it for me. I hated studying so much and I got burned out. :| It made me lose interest in that subject, but now I'm studying something I like that never gets boring to me. :) And yeah I've always loved history and languages...I'm studying Italian right now. :D

--

I am supposed to be going to sleep, but I can't. <_<

^^^ Good to see you found something better that interest you in the long run :hehe:

Parlo un pezzetto di italiano ha imparato dalla mia famiglia.... ( I hope I spelled that right :laugh: )

I can remember Italian easier since it's similar to spanish :yes:

My sleeping schedule is messed up as always :|

drinking cokeee :woot:

^^^ Same my first language was Spanish then slowly learned Italian then English of course :laugh: ... I can speak Italian better than I can spell it :/ Wish I could go to Italy though, practice more of their language and meet some Italian men.... :brows:

I am sugar high !! this is why I barely drink coke it has side effects :rofl:

:laugh: I'm going there in probably a couple of years for the exact same reasons you want to. :brows: :p But yeah, I'm saving up to go there because if I'm going to be an Italian teacher, it makes sense to become really fluent in the language, you know? :)

--

I am wishing I had candy with me right now. :woot: I could really use the sugar rush. :laugh:

^^^ Wow sounds awesome!!! Even a couple months there could do you good in teaching when you come back :) I have a uncle living in Venice there, hoping one of these days he will invite me there :laugh: or one of these days I will randomly show up :shifty: amo l'Italia :woot:

Still sugar high!!! more coke!!! :woot: :rofl: