Bellazon

I Am...

Guest Albaholic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am feeling nicer, and dreaming like a girl.with start. Loving my job, feeling good with people who are worki g, enjoying gym, watching some new films, trying to do new friends... but dreaming with some new faithful lover, always feeling like a child because to me the most elegant, interesting and completing type to me is one Christian Grey, maybe not all that sado sex (some sex toys are interesting, and some games...)and I need more laughs than drama. But always enjoying all I love.

• 1 year later...
On 12/20/2020 at 7:09 PM, Tania82 said:

I am feeling nicer, and dreaming like a girl.with start. Loving my job, feeling good with people who are worki g, enjoying gym, watching some new films, trying to do new friends... but dreaming with some new faithful lover, always feeling like a child because to me the most elegant, interesting and completing type to me is one Christian Grey, maybe not all that sado sex (some sex toys are interesting, and some games...)and I need more laughs than drama. But always enjoying all I love.

I am changing job again, tired of people who can t adapte to work, partners and try to be the best doing bad actions. Hope new start be better than last job. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2022 at 9:22 AM, youseffpa said:

There are several ways to spot a good http://essaypapers.reviews/ The most important aspect to look for is the number of real customers who have left comments. Fake reviews are usually anonymous or leave no comment at all. The only way to distinguish the real reviews from the fake ones is to look for a comment section where customers can leave their feedbacks. Moreover, EssayHub reviews should be written by experienced writers. Also, do not write your review anonymously if you do not want to be identified.

seems spam

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...