Bellazon

I Am...

Guest Albaholic

5 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

@LuckyXR I just saw a video of Dave Grohl joining them for Paradise City :chicken:

Was this at the concert you went to? :chicken:

Yes!! The foo fighters are playing tonight here! Not going though..

The band played an amazing 3 1/2 hours. I was amazed how much energy they had the whole time. Axl started off a little rough, but found his singing groove. You could tell a few songs he struggled a bit. Wish I would have been able to catch them in their heyday. All in all I’m happy to have gone!

1E6C73C5-E67D-4418-B83C-599CD2CA9C20.jpeg

28 minutes ago, LuckyXR said:

Yes!! The foo fighters are playing tonight here! Not going though..

The band played an amazing 3 1/2 hours. I was amazed how much energy they had the whole time. Axl started off a little rough, but found his singing groove. You could tell a few songs he struggled a bit. Wish I would have been able to catch them in their heyday. All in all I’m happy to have gone!

1E6C73C5-E67D-4418-B83C-599CD2CA9C20.jpeg

Awesome!! :stormy: 

The positive side though on seeing them now instead of their heyday is that now they're starting the concerts on time :rofl: 

7 hours ago, LuckyXR said:

:rofl: When I bought the tickets I worried about a last minute cancellation

:rofl: 

Seems like Axl finally learned some professionalism :rofl: I think his time on AC/DC mat have helped on that. I also think maybe Slash and Duff put some conditions on the reunion. Like Axl not behaving like an asshole and showing up 2 hours late for concerts.