Bellazon

I Am...

Guest Albaholic

Well, let it be enough that it wasn't fair. They just wanted me to fail. It was over after like 5 minutes,because of totally subjective reasons. I also had a feeling that my instructor "helped" me with the pedals so I fail... I'll never know. I didn't mind that I failed, because I'm not comfy enough on the roads, especially wouldn't be that alone, but the circumstances,still makes my BP high. I don't need my coffee anymore. 

I know why I failed, but it doesn't change the fact that it was subjective.

LOL. Why would have been he scared? He's not that type and it's his job, he has pedals too. And I'm a perfectly regular driving student. So I'm not driving crazy or unsafe. I'm in charge, not the car. I have my brains and I know the rules, and I drove enough to be good enough to take the exam. 

I should call him again...*sigh*

I meant that I give up on trying to convince you that the system is corrupt here and I didn't do anything wrong (wrong enough). 

I'll do it sooner or later. I just wish the good weather would stay, I've never driven in rain or fog.