Bellazon

I Am...

Guest Albaholic

20 minutes ago, jj3 said:

Alone, bored and anxious ... (And i won't illustrate that with an emoji, it's better lol). I don't want 2017 to continue. 

Then once again: instead of browsing a stupid online forum and craving unattainable women, watch inspirational videos,look for new job and exercise!!! It will solve all of your problems. Sooner or later

^sure...

@17 Moments of Spring

Like this. It would be great for jj3, i hope he'll understand everything the guy says in it. But of course there's a high chance that he won't be touched and inspired and won't realize that it's still not the worst,but it could also be better.Instead of this he'll keep saying his mantra. I am just trying to help him realize that he should act.

4 hours ago, Lyla said:

@17 Moments of Spring

Like this. It would be great for jj3, i hope he'll understand everything the guy says in it. But of course there's a high chance that he won't be touched and inspired and won't realize that it's still not the worst,but it could also be better.Instead of this he'll keep saying his mantra. I am just trying to help him realize that he should act.

You're wrong, i won't even watch it, but thanks for taking care of me. And of course, my english is so bad, you know that, isn't it. 

You see, you're always looking for a dispute, i'm not. So maybe i should find a video all made and send it to you, to make you realise that, but i'm sure you won't even watch it either :D I'm not angry or anything, i'm just sad of you're constant ... let's say ... "coldness" with me :sad: I don't need that. I asked nothing. 

I thought we were "friends", really, but when i read all that ... 

2 minutes ago, Lyla said:

You misunderstand me. Whatever. I guess you always have to be the victim.

I'm not your ennemie Lyla, let's close that convos, it's better ... I understand what you mean, i take your advices :smile: 

I am pretty sure that you don't. And not because of the language. You just simply don't want to. I am not your enemy either... And it is ridiculous that you try to interpret this situation if I were some cold bitch who's trying to hurt you AGAIN. This makes me think that you are not so alone like you said, but you just like to play the victim role and don't want to recognize when someone's trying to help you... I did what I could. The rest ia up to you.

12 hours ago, Lyla said:

@17 Moments of Spring

Like this. ...

I saw this guy before. Sorry, I'm not "touched and inspired". He feels good in his skin and enjoys his life as it is - good for him, but I don't feel like it has anything to do with me. For me, seeing a person who may or may not be in a worse situation, or in a different situation is not necessarily inspiring.

I think a person can only inspire a particular group of people (perhaps in a particular situation), not everyone.

E.g. I think this speech is inspiring for the audience, but of course not for me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaS8c_i8UVc