Bellazon

I Am...

Guest Albaholic

In love of this small "bête de Dieu" as we say over here !

cVWeo2QV.jpg

This pretty big ladybug visited me today during the storm, i tried to take a pic of her, but she was afraid of the phone lol, so, she flew to some news adventures :D

... Pissed off as fuck. Seriously.

Election time is coming here in Morocco and the leading party in my country (especially our Minister of Health but supported by the head of the government) has had the absolutely brilliant fucking idea of drafting a new bill: 

Sending all new doctors to the country's most remote regions for 2 years (this is a 3rd world country, do you have any idea what a remote region's hospital looks like? Nothing, because there are no hospitals there. You get a room with an antiseptic bottle (optional) and you bring your stethoscope. No, I'm not kidding)

The best part? The pay : 2 years in noman's land without any sort of sanitary structure or equipment or freaking medicine for 207 dollars a month.

Has there ever been a country genuinely considering paying its doctors 207 dollars a month?

After those 2 years though comes the worst part : unemployment. There won't be any need to hire anyone because there will always be a fresh pool of new doctors who just got their diplomas and who are also going to work for the next 2 years while getting paid 207 dollars/month and so on.

• 2 weeks later...