Bellazon

Marcus Hedbrandh
Thumbnail

Taben

hot.trainy.mess: He has two brothers, one is about 35 years old and the other one is about a year older than him, he is like Marcus' "almost twin", from what I've heard. :flower:

this is from Dice of MH, and I quote:

"His other brother is studying and taking advantage of his good looks by getting girls. Why he doesn't model? well I guess he doesn't see him self as one. That was the same case with marcus. he finished high school and got really restless. Didnt know what to do. He had couple of jobs but nothing worked out for him. he wanted go studying but didn't know what. and last summer he was backpacking with some friend in europe and an agent saw him, came up to him and two months later he was living in paris. and belive me, marcus was the guy that knew about fashion as much as Paris Hilton knows about algebra. honestly, if you would have said prada or Gucci he would not know if you eat it or wear it.

he is really nice and honest. he was a bit shy but guess he is not so much now. he is also very down to earth and doesn't take things for granted. he could probably quit now and not miss it. last time I asked he was living in new york, Manhattan. sharing apartment with 14 other models. mostly girls. but he said, the girls are all so young, immature and annoying. lol.

he also said that it is actually a tough job, not so glamorous as one might think. long working hours and no spare time. why he does it? he said i like meeting new people and traveling, seeing new places and of course cause he is getting filthy rich. (absurd how much they pay these guys.) he said he would do it until he decides what to do with his life. he wasn't definitely doing this for ever but he loved it now so I guess we will see him for a while more.

thats it.

like a fairy tail. only he didn't wish or want for a fairy to find him but she did."

The Falconer: aww, lucky!! at least you have a hell of a lot bigger chance to see him than me!! :rofl: :flower: