Supermodel Show Down Ana vs Karolina

Who's your favorite  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite

• Ana Beatriz Barros
    • Karolina Kurkova

• 2 weeks later...

oh HELL to the NAW!!!

i don't know how any of you could possible have watched the VS show and then still voted for Ana BB..... where was she?? she wasn't even remotely memorable. she skulks around looking half-dead with her cracked out CRAZY EYES...

in photos, Ana CAN BE really really beautiful... but its few and far between compared to how outrageously gorgeous the true

BLONDE BOMBSHELL KAROLINA IS THE BEST!!!!

oh HELL to the NAW!!!

i don't know how any of you could possible have watched the VS show and then still voted for Ana BB..... where was she?? she wasn't even remotely memorable. she skulks around looking half-dead with her cracked out CRAZY EYES...

in photos, Ana CAN BE really really beautiful... but its few and far between compared to how outrageously gorgeous the true

BLONDE BOMBSHELL KAROLINA IS THE BEST!!!!

Ana's carreer can't be summed up by the last VSFS ;) i like Karolina but i think she can either look gorgeous or strange, depends on the pics. Plus i think that when they both were younger, Ana was way more beautiful

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...