Bellazon

The Ultimate Battle - Blondes vs Brunettes

Stormbringer

5 hours ago, FatViking said:

Hey why do u love Halloween so much? Just curious.

Because it's Halloween? lol what is not to love.

Spoiler

I adore the season, the weather, the smells, the tastes, Horror Movies, Haunted Houses, Pumpkins, the decor, and the fact that I can be myself without getting comments from people asking if I'm a witch, do I believe in Satan, do I believe in god, do I think I'm a vampire, undead undead undead etc.  When I lived in San Francisco and Hollywood I was never bothered with odd looks or comments, but since moving to a Southern State I get a lot of them, - more nasty looks, less comments - The only two cities so far that I've found that are decently accepting of people who aren't "normal" are New Orleans and Atlanta, but everywhere else is a giant middle finger.

As a child I was drawn to the eerie and macabre. While all my friends were praising the newest barbie dolls and Disney EVERYTHING, I thought the villains were just bad ass and far cooler.

While my friends liked Cabbage Patch Kids

Cabbage Patch Kids 14" Kids Dancer Doll : Target

I was way into the Garbage Pail Kids ❤️

Amazon.com: 2019 Topps Garbage Pail Kids We Hate the '90s TV Stickers A #4  TRIMMED TIM Peelable Collectible Trading Sticker Card (Home Improvement):  Entertainment CollectiblesAmazon.com: 2020 Topps Garbage Pail Kids Late to School Booger Green #43B  WIZ KID WILLIAM Official Nonsport Standard Sized Trading Card in Raw (NM or  Better) Condition.: Entertainment Collectibles

15 Most Valuable Garbage Pail Kids Cards | Old Sports Cards1986 Topps Garbage Pail Kids Card Bony Tony 132a image 0

My friends loved... Disney books (yes they used to be a thing)

I loved RL Stine

They liked going to the mall to get stuff from Claire's (so many sparkles and neon)

My accessories from Claires | 80s birthday parties, Tween accessories, 80th  birthday

I liked hanging around a store that had lots of dark clothing (kinda like Hot Topic, but more authentic goth with cooler music that wasn't Madonna and Michael Jackson on repeat 24/7)

I was the kid who hung out at the local Cemeteries for hours on end just walking around looking at the headstones. During slumber parties I brought the Oujia, while my friends screamed and thought the demons would get them so we passed on the cool thing to play Teen Date Line... When we started getting part time jobs at 11-13 (it was a different time) I ended up working at the Sonoma Developmental Center because I wanted to help and frankly I was completely fascinated by the "strange". I didn't even like a lot of the popular music at the time and instead I gravitated towards the punk scene (not this My Chemical Romance Emo Baby Punk Pop Punk Bullshit), we talking the 70's/Early 80's punk, then in junior high (8th grade) and found The Cure, the Goth Scene, Industrial, and Darkwave music, and I never looked back. Halloween and my lifestyle just go hand and hand.

Just now, FatViking said:

Nice. I love XMAS the most 🎅🎄🎁

I'm a huge fan of Christmas too. I start my shopping in Feb/March, and go all out on decor to a point where you may have stepped into a Christmas Village. I love the theatrics of it all.

RESULTS

A Hailey Outland (BR) - Myrtille Revêmont (BR)             14 - 6  -  70% - 30%

A Rosmary Altuve (BL) - Jasmine Tookes (BR)                10 - 10 - 50% - 50%

A Madison Headrick (BL) - Polina Malinovskaya (BL)    7 - 13   - 35% - 65%

A Natasja Madsen (BL) - Tanya Kizko (BL)                     6 - 14   - 30% - 70%

A Renée Murden (BR) - Xian Mikol (BR)                          14 - 6   - 70% - 30%

B Colleen Cole (BR) - Scarlett Leithold (BL)                   13 - 7    - 65% - 35%

B Candice Swanepoel (BL) - Leah Mohr (BL)                  9 - 11    - 45% - 55%

B Lorena Rae (BR) - Niamh Adkins (BL)                          13 - 7    - 65% - 35%

B Yael Shelbia (BR) - Taylor Hill (BR)                              11 - 9     - 55% - 45%

B Kate Li (BR) - Elsa Hosk (BL)                                        9 - 11    - 45% - 55%

Blondes - 4 points. 

Brunettes - 7 points. 

REGULAR SEASON

ROUND 13

Match 11

Kkisekgq o Petcdniw o

Effy Harvard | Maggie Rawlins

Match 12

0akoq1oa o Cqg9x3rj o

Hanna Edwinson | Nicola Cavanis    

Match 13

J0shrcbw o Wblj5mrw o