Bellazon

Guess Who? - The Competition.

lostdiadem

1 hour ago, Joe > Average said:

For the glory! :bellazon:Even though the nominations are already closed...again :mellow: ...

They’re closed for now. Like I said in the rules, I open them once I know the final number of participants. If you want to be one, I’m gonna open a convo and you’ll give me your nominations when it’s time.

I'm gonna leave an open spot for @jkjk in case they want to participate.

NOMINATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!

DO NOT post your nominations here.

I'm gonna open a new private conversation with each participant along with the rules, which are the following:

- You can nominate up to 7 models. Please, put 7 names right away so I don't have to check the PMs too many times and make a mess.

- You won't know if one of your models is gonna be nominated by other people, too.

- I'm gonna allow 128 models, seen how many participants I got to have (THANK YOU, btw).

- In case of empty spots, I'm gonna come back to each one of you asking for more nominations.

You have one day for your nominations. Let me know if you need more time.

On 4/14/2021 at 7:09 PM, lostdiadem said:

At the end of each match, I will reveal the eliminated model only, the unknown winner moves on.

Hey, just so I'm sure to understand, the eliminated model is the one that has been recognized? If nobody is recognized how does this work? :idk:

20 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Hey, just so I'm sure to understand, the eliminated model is the one that has been recognized? If nobody is recognized how does this work? :idk:

You don’t have to guess anyone. You are going to vote according to your liking the bodies of the models. In each match, the model who gets the least votes gets eliminated and revealed. The other ones move on. The guessing thing consists in you thinking or recognizing the models by the faceless pictures. If you don’t, no biggie, you just vote whoever you prefer.

Nominations are now done because I reached the number I wanted: 128, and almost everyone has at least 9 models in their teams.

The competition will start once I'm done with the Best Face one.

Thanks everyone for participating!