Bellazon

Guess Who? - The Competition.

lostdiadem

Guess Who? - The Competition.

tenor.thumb.gif.7fd1b9c9c719d15a9feb6cc4f713d3d2.gif

This is it, guys: my new idea! :chicken: 
Finally, after I tried all morning to go back to sleep, I came up with an idea for a new (kind of) competition!

Inspired by the very famous "Guess Who?" game, the "Guess Who? - The Competition" will be about faceless models facing each other in elimination rounds.
BUT! *drum rolls*
Not only will there be one winner, BUT TWO! YES! Because we will have a model and a USER winning!

How so?
Once I post this, each one of you will have to tell me if you want to participate and be a possible winner or if you are gonna just vote.
If you're going to vote only, be my guest and have fun!
If you're going to be a participant, all you have to do is (besides saying it) nominate a certain amount of models (the amount will be declared once I know how many people are going to participate).

RULES:
Each participant will have to nominate # models IN PRIVATE. Which means you will have to DM me. No need to send me the pictures.
Afterwards, I'm gonna make faceless templates (2 pictures only, lazy person here) where only the body is shown. 
If you recognize your models or if you recognize someone else's model, it's all good, BUT DO NOT comment and hint at who she is. Comments like: "I know this photoshoot/I would recognize her among thousands" or even just emojis are not allowed. DO NOT post the original pictures to help others. Please, DO make fun of each other.
At the end of each match, I will reveal the eliminated model only, the unknown winner moves on.
At the end of each match, the user who nominated the winning model gets one point. The user with the losing model gets zero points.
At the end of the first round, I will post a top of the users who got most and less points.
Same thing with the next rounds, except that I will increase the amount of points the user is gonna get with the winning models (2 points in the second round, then 3 and so on...)

SUGGESTION:
Of course you can nominate whoever you want, but to make the competition more insteresting, you can nominate models you usually don't or that are less known. 

ENDING PART:
At the very end we will declare the winning model and the winning user! 
The prize for the user: TBA (maybe even nothing, just the glory :rofl: )

If you like the competition, we can go on with new nominations and new rounds.

Ask or suggest me anything!

NOMINATIONS FOR THE MODELS CLOSED.
APPLICATIONS TO PARTICIPATE OPEN!

1. lostdiadem

2. peroxideblonde

3. bettina saw-morgan

4. mousematt

5. stormbringer

6. jessicanicole

7. selyoink

8. vbacz

9. enrico_sw