Bellazon

Fantasy Model League

Mousematt

Right, here's the plan. You pick a team of models (I'm thinking four or five) from the Model of the Month  Top 101. I'll organise it like a draft pick, so everyone chooses their first model before anyone picks a second. 

Your models receive one point for every vote they get during the course of the competition, plus points for their ranking at the end of the month (101 points for finishing first, down to 1 point for finishing at #101) There will also be bonus points for winning other competitions (so Best Face, Revenge of the Redheads etc. - although I think probably not Celebrity Scoop). 100 for first, 75 for second, 50 for third.

At the end of the month the person who's team has the most points wins that month, and at the end of the year the team with the most points wins the year.

The first 5 days of the month will be a Transfer Period, where you can swap one of your models for any models who are newly nominated or are not on a team.

I'll put together some information on how many points would have been scored in previous months for those of you who are interested in stats and are in it to win it, if not you can just build a team of your favourite models. The first round of draft picks will start later this week, I'll set a date and time in advance.

Any questions/suggestions? 

If I may, I suggest you put a criteria for picking the models because someone might choose a team with the top4 models and of course they’re gonna get lots of points. It would be better if the teams are made with both strong and less strong models.
Not sure if I’m clear.

Yeah, I've been thinking about that. I think what I'm going to do is set a time for everyone pick their first model, and then leave it open for a while to see how many people join in. If we get a good number of people (say over 10) then they'll probably pick most of the top 10 models, we do another round to pick everyone's second model, like a week later. and so on for a third, forth and fifth. By the time we've done five draft rounds we should have a decent spread down the rankings. If there aren't many people playing I might have to bring in some rules on which models you can pick, but this should at least stop any one person getting all of the best models. 

10 hours ago, Clauds said:

Damn I doubt I'll be online at the right time, but I'll come whenever I can and try to take someone for my team

I think there should still be plenty of good models available. I'll try do do later draft pick rounds at different times so you are more likely to get first pick.

The Big Post of Rules!

Team Selection
Teams will be made up of four or five models, depending on how many people start building a team in the First Round Draft (more info to follow). All models have to be in the Model of the Month Top 101. There will be a draft pick every Thursday from now until the 29th April or the 6th May, and the models will start earning points on the 1st May. Anyone late to the party will still be able to pick a team at any point during the competition. 

From June onwards, the first five days of every month will be Transfer Time. At any point during this time you will be able to swap one model on your team for any model in the Top 101 who is not on another team. This includes any models nominated into the Top 101 that month. If any of your team’s models fall out of the Top 101 you can automatically swap them. If this happens I’ll tag you in this thread.

Points Scoring
Models will score one point for every vote they receive in Model of the Month matches (including the Battle Royale, Quarter Finals, Semi, Finals and Finals, but not Pressure Drop matches)

The model who finishes the month ranked #1 will receive 101 points, with the model at #2 will receive 100 points and so on, all the way down to the #101 ranked model receiving 1 point.

There will be bonus points awarded for other competitions taking place on the Bellazon Competitions Forum. 100 for first, 75 for second and 50 for third. This excludes Celebrity Scoop. I’ll have the final say on awarding these points (for example in team competitions or competitions without clear 1st 2nd and 3rd places) and will try to make it clear in advance

Winning
I will post the points totals at the end of every month. The model with the most votes will be named MVP, and the team with most votes will be declared the monthly winner. The team with the most points at the end of the year will be crowned champions. This year’s competition will start in May and will not include points scored by models between January and April.