Bellazon

Beck Powell
Thumbnail

RocketQueen

10 hours ago, RocketQueen said:

Thanks, friend! Now that I can associate her name with a face I can see her everywhere. :56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone:

Awesome nice cover, that's totally her. I love when the synapse is made...It just clicks! I believe it is true that some people have elevated facial recognition abilities and many of us on this ID thread have it to some extent. We should probably be helping law enforcement, but this is more fun! :yes:

5 hours ago, BlueAcadia said:

Awesome nice cover, that's totally her. I love when the synapse is made...It just clicks! I believe it is true that some people have elevated facial recognition abilities and many of us on this ID thread have it to some extent. We should probably be helping law enforcement, but this is more fun! :yes:

To be honest, I am capable of recognizing the faces that I have seen many, many times or those that have specific features. You have to agree that there are many models who have such similar facial features! Now, I have learned how to tell Frauke from Anna or maybe Terri May from Dianne DeWitt but some are extremely hard for me to id. In that regard, I should probably mention Odile, lol. I could never id her and at this point I'm not even trying. 

Btw, I've lately been able to id many models from the "unknown models" folders in my archive. I've been using pimeyes which is an online facial recognition service. It's paid but I've signed up for the cheapest plan they offer which allows you to do 25 searches per day. I can tell you more about it even though you simply don't need it.

4 hours ago, RocketQueen said:

To be honest, I am capable of recognizing the faces that I have seen many, many times or those that have specific features. You have to agree that there are many models who have such similar facial features! Now, I have learned how to tell Frauke from Anna or maybe Terri May from Dianne DeWitt but some are extremely hard for me to id. In that regard, I should probably mention Odile, lol. I could never id her and at this point I'm not even trying. 

Btw, I've lately been able to id many models from the "unknown models" folders in my archive. I've been using pimeyes which is an online facial recognition service. It's paid but I've signed up for the cheapest plan they offer which allows you to do 25 searches per day. I can tell you more about it even though you simply don't need it.

That sounds pretty cool! I walk around with so many faces that I know very well, but I've just never seen the model's name to put with the face. How does this software know who the person is? Or does it just tell you if two faces are a "match"?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...