Bellazon

Sean O'pry
Thumbnail

persuazn

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Talisa said:

^ Sean during his great years.

That was only 5 years ago.  Sean's current models.com rankings include:  The Money Guys, Supers Men, Sexiest Men. Furthermore, Models.com lists at least 10 major campaigns that Sean has completed in 2016.

How has he declined in six years? :idk: Stats, please :excl:

I don't think he's declined. If he seems "less out there" I think he's going the acting route now as he mentioned in some interviews he's taking acting classes which most of these models tend to do eventually at some point.

(The one i think that has "declined" is Tobias Sorenson. He was rising now seems to have fade out a bit for all his instagram consists of is photos of his one billion shoes and the only campaign he seems to have is the CK one with his gf. just my opinion.)

On Monday, June 20, 2016 at 9:54 AM, MauiKane said:

That was only 5 years ago.  Sean's current models.com rankings include:  The Money Guys, Supers Men, Sexiest Men. Furthermore, Models.com lists at least 10 major campaigns that Sean has completed in 2016.

How has he declined in six years? :idk: Stats, please :excl:

I said nothing about him declining in his modeling career. I meant he was hotter back then (look-wise). 

35 minutes ago, Talisa said:

I said nothing about him declining in his modeling career. I meant he was hotter back then (look-wise). 

You are, of course, entitled to your opinion.  But I don't agree on that either. Neither, it seems, does models.com or his still formidable list of clients, who would not hire him if he's looks are fading.  :no2:Don't think many BZ members agree with you as well. :dontgetit:

On 5/12/2016 at 3:34 AM, jujubee said:

Sean O'Pry has a new girlfriend. He's dating Sam Gradoville.

It's hard to believe the hottest male models, first Marlon and now Sean, see something in Sam. She's not very attractive and having met her, she's so dull in real life too.

It makes no sense to me.

Yeah it caught me by surprise that Sean has a new girlfriend, I thought he's still with the actress

With Arthur Kulkov for the 2016 CFDA Awards portrait series by Lachlan Bailey

tumblr_o85glu11kW1u3y6plo1_1280.jpg

The Fragrance Foundation Awards 2016 in NYC on June 7th - he presented one of the awards

tumblr_o8g45rLXW71u3y6plo3_400.png

tumblr_o8g45rLXW71u3y6plo1_400.jpg

tumblr_o8xblrIEAV1u3y6plo1_500.jpg

For Paris Match with Oliver Rousteig by Sebastien Micke for The 2016 Met Gala

tumblr_o8i7prcUvn1u3y6plo1_1280.jpg

With Hana Jirickova in Rio de Janeiro,   launch of One Million Privé by Paco Rabanne

tumblr_o8ty2uFju41u3y6plo1_1280.jpg

For Balmain Hair Couture, Summer 2016

tumblr_o9g7bcXdkP1u3y6plo1_1280.jpg

credit http://seanoprysource.tumblr.com/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Massimo Dutti FW 2016/2017   by Mario Testino

Massimo-Dutti-Fall-Winter-2016-MW-Sean-O.jpg      001_Massimo-Dutti-Fall-Winter-2016-MW-Sean-O.jpg

002_Massimo-Dutti-Fall-Winter-2016-MW-Sean-O.jpg 

http://visualizing.fashion/wp/blog/2016/08/07/massimo-dutti-fall-winter-2016-mario-testino-ine-neefs-julia-haftsrom-sean-opry-steven-chevrin-beat-bolliger-christiaan-val-garland/

PENSHOPPE  Pre-holiday 2016

sean-6-copy.jpgsean-4-copy.jpg

sean-3-copy.jpg  sean-1-copy.jpg

http://penshoppe.com/sean-opry-pre-holiday-2016/

GQ Style México, September 2016 by Luca Maria Morelli

tumblr_ocsa6jBtUa1u3y6plo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ocsa8jr6ne1u3y6plo2_500.jpg

tumblr_ocsa8jr6ne1u3y6plo1_500.jpg

http://seanoprysource.tumblr.com/

DsaF2oE.jpg

nKcbrux.jpg

Supermodel Sean O’Pry takes the cover story of GQ Style Mexico‘s Fall Winter 2016 edition captured by fashion photographer Luca Maria Morelli. In charge of styling was Fernando Carrillo, with art direction from Alessandro Maria Morelli. Hair and makeup is work of beauty artist Raffaella Tomaiuolo. American supermodel is wearing selected looks from Gucci.

OU4jiWj.jpg

H33WiMc.jpg

fdrh0rj.jpg

saQ4Mt3.jpg

GcrZkC0.jpg

malemodelscene.net

Hana Jirickova & Sean O’Pry Star in Paco Rabanne Lady Million Prive 2016 Campaign

Supermodels Hana Jirickova and Sean O’Pry team up for Paco Rabanne‘s Lady Million Prive 2016 fragrance campaign captured by fashion photographer Gregory Harris at Management+Artists. Styling is work of Marie-Amelie Sauve, with beauty by makeup artist Christine Corbel and hair stylist Stephane Lancien.

th_Hana-Jirickova-Sean-OPry-Paco-Rabanne-Lady-Million-Prive-620x775.jpg

CATEGORY-VISUAL---350-X-300.png

http://www.beautyscene.net