Bellazon

Sean O'pry
Thumbnail

persuazn

If that was Sean, I think we should respect his wishes to stay out of his private life. Yeah it's true they are still going to be circulating somewhere else, but if we stop it here than maybe we can stop it's growth and prevent such incidents from happening in the future. (Wow, I'm making it sound like a bacteria)

Let's just be considerate okay? This may be Bellazon where anything goes (what makes this site great), but let's draw the line somewhere. Thanks for having shared those pictures, even if some didn't get to see them (like moi), Hotcakez.

I don't think we should judge Sean on what he does outside of his work, this community is primarily concerned with his work, isn't it? I hope I'm not sounding like a bitch, but it makes complete sense to just focus on the fact that we love Sean because he is an amazing model. Poor guy has to deal with hussies like me that just want to stalk the heck out of him! :)

• 3 weeks later...