Thumbnail

missparker7

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/11/2021 at 5:28 AM, RocketQueen said:

"hair '88"
VOGUE US, Feb 1988
Photographer: Wayne Maser
Vogue US archive

1925889382_VOGUEUSFeb198817.thumb.jpg.46d857e5dda54bcfc985760ba351f335.jpg1838849901_VOGUEUSFeb198818.thumb.jpg.058ed5fcd12ecdf69e8b0a832a576700.jpg425698841_VOGUEUSFeb198821.thumb.jpg.3bef67daaed675486be1b5305e167926.jpg

OMG!! I missed this post and the entire thread LOL. Yes, Illa the model that looks like a perfect cross between Chris Garner and Amber Penberthy. :laugh: This was my favorite shot of her on the left! Thank you @RocketQueen and @missparker7

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Although she spent several of her formative years in Rio de Janeiro, Elisabeth is a native of Germany. She grew up in a diplomatic household, and speaks four languages fluently—English, German, Italian, and French. After studying philosophy at the University of Munich, she spent 13 years as a model and actress, enjoying success in Europe and the United States. A natural with interpersonal relations and organization, Elisabeth founded Aira Events in 2006, a Manhattan-based event-management company responsible for organizing variety of events. Using her experience with planning real estate functions, Elisabeth entered the NYC real estate scene as a broker. Her international experience brought her to India and countries across Europe, South America, and Africa. Her familiarity with diverse cultures has connected her with a global network of well-informed brokers in the United States, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East, making her a favorite of Elegran’s international clientele."
-Excerpt from https://www.elegran.com/agents/elisabeth-mohlmann

1 hour ago, BlueAcadia said:

You guys I did it!!

Illa's name is Elisabeth Mohlmann!!!  Illa must be nickname or just a modeling name!!

She's from Munich, Germany and is now a big-time New York City realtor (haha @RocketQueen how many is that now?)

@missparker7 @Chirkomania

I'll contact a mod to change the title of the thread. :)

• Joe > Average changed the title to Elisabeth Mohlmann
  • 9 months later...