Bellazon

Best Face of Them All;

lostdiadem

3 minutes ago, missliss1988 said:

@lostdiadem Can you give us an example of two pictures? Because I’m not certain if you want selfies or photoshoot pictures. 

Like I said in the rules, I'm gonna use Instagram pictures, with and without make-up. In case your models don't have any of these kinds, I accept photoshoot.

You don't have to choose the pictures for your nominations, I do it. You guys, though, can send me your favourite close up pic from Instagram and I'm gonna use it. :D 

Examples of one of your girls, Barbara Rodiles:

1.thumb.png.e3f0325fd304bf9cbcaef2bf2d8624a5.png2.thumb.png.059dca239ae7b993dd9e92fb959e86bd.png

5 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

Like I said in the rules, I'm gonna use Instagram pictures, with and without make-up. In case your models don't have any of these kinds, I accept photoshoot.

You don't have to choose the pictures for your nominations, I do it. You guys, though, can send me your favourite close up pic from Instagram and I'm gonna use it. :D 

Examples of one of your girls, Barbara Rodiles:

1.thumb.png.e3f0325fd304bf9cbcaef2bf2d8624a5.png2.thumb.png.059dca239ae7b993dd9e92fb959e86bd.png

Okay thank you! I understand it better now ☺️

@lostdiadem thank you so much for tagging me!!! I had no idea this was going on, I definitely want to participate! Thank you for waiting for those of us who weren't here right away. I really appreciate that. I am going to read the rules and figure out what I need to submit and I'll be sending in my submissions in just a few! 

Barbara Palvin

Victoria Lynn Myers

Lily Easton

Madisyn Menchaca

Jessica Nazarenus

Jessica Felter

Amber Davis

Danielle Herrington

Hayley Kalil

Jasmine Tookes

Chanel Postrel

Kate Li

Millie Hannah

Anok Yai

Raquel Milla

Eva Shakun

Erin Cummins

Josie Lane

Monica Ollander

Sarah Snyder

Kate Svetla

Andrea Bartlow

Riley Rasmussen

I would like to submit pictures, so when should I do that? Will of my nominations make it through, or just some of them?

I am excited about this!! Thanks for taking the time to make this competition @lostdiadem

Here's my last noms, I have way too many noms :rofl: 

Anna Christina-Schwartz.
Ashley Marie Dickerson.
Stephanie Peterson.
Gracie Phillips.
Kari Riley.
Maddie Teeuws.
Natalie Roser.
Melinda London.
Stephanie Rayner.
Jessica Clements.
Liv Pollock.
Georgia Gibbs.
Olivia Mathers.
Renee Herbert.

NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED!

I'm gonna work on the templates right away, I'll start in alphabetical order, not sure when. If you want to add people before the first round starts, let me know!

@bump as soon as possible, I'm gonna DM you so we can talk about the pictures :D 

3 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED!

I'm gonna work on the templates right away, I'll start in alphabetical order, not sure when. If you want to add people before the first round starts, let me know!

@bump as soon as possible, I'm gonna DM you so we can talk about the pictures :D 

So, if it possibile, i add:
-Bianca Balti
-Chiara Scelsi
-Giulia Maenza
-Myrtille Revemont