Bellazon

What Is Beautiful?

ken

someone deny asian beauty?? fake. shit. :D sorry :D asian women are totally gorgeous. They´re so special that their beauty can´t be captivated, they´re just...gorgeous, different, adorable, their eyes, lips, nose, hair, shape of their face...I love everythin about it :heart:

why thank u jennka! :whistle: lol lol :p

you´re soo welcome ;) it´s true :D :DFrankly, no eurpean woman has that special "something" that asian woman has.

All right . I agree with you all guys .

but White all are more chiseled than Asian or black .( Sorry if you were asian or black )

They have an eyelids without a fold Which you cant understand what They are thinking , and a Flat Outline and profile ,an overshot maxilla,a low nose ....

It is obviously ugly as figure of a face..

Even for this,

You can said that being beautiful on the inside is more important than looking great ??

Thats why I think There is definately the Code of the beauty ...

Or you can say that Asians have higher cheekbones, fuller lips, beautiful skin, gorgeous dark hair and sexy dark eyes.

It's just how you look at it. There's beauty in every race and region of the world. :whistle:

Or you can say that Asians have higher cheekbones, fuller lips, beautiful skin, gorgeous dark hair and sexy dark eyes.

It's just how you look at it. There's beauty in every race and region of the world. :whistle:

Well said and completely true :yes: Look at Zhang Ziyi for an instance; I remember when I was young and watched her kick ass :neo: in Crouching Tiger, hidden dragon I wished I had her dark eyes and her beatiful sleek and shiny hair, whereas I have messy, wavy hair and grey eyes and hated it at that time.

Indeed there are beautiful people all over the world. Doesn't really matter where they are from. And some people make up what they lack in looks with a great personality. It's just how you look at it.

You can't define beauty. That's what makes it beautiful. :)

someone deny asian beauty?? fake. shit. :D sorry :D asian women are totally gorgeous. They´re so special that their beauty can´t be captivated, they´re just...gorgeous, different, adorable, their eyes, lips, nose, hair, shape of their face...I love everythin about it :heart:

you´re soo welcome ;) it´s true :D :DFrankly, no eurpean woman has that special "something" that asian woman has.

I disagree. I live in Korea, I see asian women everyday. Nothing special. Asian women are beautiful, especially phillipino/thai/japanese. But they aren't better looking than european women.

and I agree with some other posters, beauty is in the eye of the beholder + every race has beautiful people. I grew up in Africa and I think black people are gorgeous, (I'm not black) I guess it comes from what you are used to and how you know the people. The asian women that I have known around here are complete princesses and I don't find them pretty at all BUT I have some other asian friends and I think they are beautiful...

I disagree. I live in Korea, I see asian women everyday. Nothing special. Asian women are beautiful, especially phillipino/thai/japanese. But they aren't better looking than european women.

for me, they are, I dunno why. But agree with everything that has been said here

and I agree with some other posters, beauty is in the eye of the beholder + every race has beautiful people. I grew up in Africa and I think black people are gorgeous, (I'm not black) I guess it comes from what you are used to and how you know the people. The asian women that I have known around here are complete princesses and I don't find them pretty at all BUT I have some other asian friends and I think they are beautiful...

I think black people are gorgeous too :heart:

ohh yes and what do I think as beautiful, usually..Big blue/green eyes. Healthy skin/hair. Full lips. Nice face shape. Models: Adriana Lima, Isabeli Fontana, Karolina Kurkova, Ana Beatriz Barros, Megan Ewing, Lonneke Engel, Laetitia Casta, Fillipa Hamilton Palmerstiena, Carolyn Murphy, Liya Kebede, Tyra Banks, Natalia Vodianova...... But there are always exceptions.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys .

I researched looks all of the world . Yes , There is definitely the code of beauty . I mean , Figure of the face ..

For example , I scrutinized Celebrities Face of Caucasian ( german , italian , british , austrarlian) and Thai , Philipino, Japan , Korea , Chinese (taiwanese,hong kong ) .

All People who is definited by beautiful person in that country tend to have caucasian ..

White (shiny)skin , high-nose , short subnasa , E-line ,

• 3 weeks later...

When I saw many models face pictures ..I could realize that .

Their mouth is partly open . Did you realize that ?

virtually everyfemale models ..for example ,Kate moss,alessandra ambrosio,Petra Nemcova,Gianne albertoni ,Izle Bajare ,Jeissa chiminazzo , bar refaelii , Tatiana kovylina ,estella wollen , Kim smith ,kelly brook ,Carolina Trentini ,angelina Lindvall.

Its actually a part of them .

I mean , Their subnasal is quite short ..then They can do sexy posing ..

I think for beautiful women Its very important . actually all almost models have thats features .thanks .

You have to look like a white girl to be considered beautiful in America, so if your Asianm mixed or Black just forget it White people think your ugly. :whistle:

:surrender:

Damn, you caught us! We think all non-whites are ugly. We also think any woman who wears over a size 3 is ugly. You might as well throw in anyone over 25 years of age. We think they're ugly, too. And just to be safe: let's go all out and say we think anyone born in another country is ugly--why limit it to age, body size, or skin color? After all, the US is just one seething mass of shallowness and racism.

Dont be so negative, look at Halle Berry, Tyra , Ziu Ziu Zang or Ling Ling whatever...damn (the geisha) . If someone tells me theyr ugly because theyr black or Asian, they must have lost their peanuts...

It´s Gong Li, and Zhang Zhiyi <_<

You have to look like a white girl to be considered beautiful in America, so if your Asianm mixed or Black just forget it White people think your ugly. :whistle:

:D :D no, it´s not true, I think there´s nothing more beautiful than Asian mixed with black...I love special beauty, it´s much more than those average white girls... :D jokin :) I´m a white girl, but I wanna be asian since my 15-s :D :D

:surrender:

Damn, you caught us! We think all non-whites are ugly. We also think any woman who wears over a size 3 is ugly. You might as well throw in anyone over 25 years of age. We think they're ugly, too. And just to be safe: let's go all out and say we think anyone born in another country is ugly--why limit it to age, body size, or skin color? After all, the US is just one seething mass of shallowness and racism.

don´t be so touchy hun ;) :hug: