Bellazon

What Is Beautiful?

ken

^ *coughs* Adriana *coughs* :whistle:

kidding :p

hmm, i don't know. ppl are beautiful in different ways.

But, in my opinion...

appearance wise: amazing eyes, a gorgeous smile (dimples are cute too) :D

a kicking body (ex - Marios, Channing, & Adriana :shifty:) haha i like back dimples for some reason :nicole:

& i :heart: Natasha's cheekbones :wub:

personality wise: funny, smart, honest, kind...etc.

cheekbones got it :) I can´t say what is beautiful...cos there is always something beautiful, I mean, there are so MANY beautiful things :D and sometimes woman doesn´t have to have all the beautiful stuff to be beautiful.. :D for me, beeing special is beautiful... :heart:

I think beauty comes from within. A truly beautiful person is some one who is overall good-hearted, live life for what it is, accept people for who they are, knows there is more to things than what is on the surface, and are secure overall with who they are. I think this is universal. You can have perfect skin and symmetrical features, but if you are a sucky person your beauty means very little. I know a lot of people who are consider to be attractive appearance-wise, but they have horrible personalities and to me they are ugly. I mean literally, their ugly personality transfers into their appearance!

Hmm, beauty. :ermm: Well, it's difficult. A symmetrical face with full lips, high cheekbones, defined eyebrows and sparkling eyes are some ingredients that contribute to a beatiful face. Not to mention clear skin and a head with thick, shiny hair. :yes: A body that is defined but not overdone, thin but not superskinny and proportionate could be ideal. That is beauty on the outside.

But like others have mentioned, your personality contributes or actually works against your beauty. I have this blonde girl at my school and she's friggin gorgeous; blonde, perfect body, nice face. But she's such a stuck up that it takes away from her beauty. <_< On the other hand, I know a guy who isn't the most handsome waling around (quite avarage actually) but he has this great, funny and witty personality that makes you love him. :wub:

So yeah it helps when you've got great features and a great body. But some personality would help too. :yes: I love Ana BB's appearance, but I don't like the way she always looks flushed and washed out on candids, like she's permanently drunk or something. :whistle: Kinda takes away from her beauty. Adriana, similar thing. Gorgeous face, rocking body but all the fake, funny faces and the arrogance she's sporting lately have made me less fond of her. :yuckky:

to cut to the point..You're beautiful, when: "You've got the look" but aren't aware of it/don't care about it and there's more talk bout how nice you are then about how nice you look. :wub:

Or:

When your personality and your abilities makes you stand out from the crowd:

example: Justin Timberlake: avarage guy, great dancer/performer. Sofia Boutella: avarage pretty gal, great dancer.

Lastly, there are a lot of beautiful people on bellazon whom I've never seen a picture of :hug:

Beautiful from the inside: kind / open character, friendly, intellegent...
Agreed also perfect proportions of the face. Ana BB, J.lo, Jessica Alba, Doutzen Kroes is what I mean by perfect face.

Yup they r def perfect faces but also Aishwarya Rai is amazing :drool: Yup afterwards if the person hasnt got a nice inner beauty to match their outer beauty, well then they arent that attractive to me :whistle:

Hmm, beauty. :ermm: Well, it's difficult. A symmetrical face with full lips, high cheekbones, defined eyebrows and sparkling eyes are some ingredients that contribute to a beatiful face. Not to mention clear skin and a head with thick, shiny hair. :yes: A body that is defined but not overdone, thin but not superskinny and proportionate could be ideal. That is beauty on the outside.

But like others have mentioned, your personality contributes or actually works against your beauty. I have this blonde girl at my school and she's friggin gorgeous; blonde, perfect body, nice face. But she's such a stuck up that it takes away from her beauty. <_< On the other hand, I know a guy who isn't the most handsome waling around (quite avarage actually) but he has this great, funny and witty personality that makes you love him. :wub:

So yeah it helps when you've got great features and a great body. But some personality would help too. :yes: I love Ana BB's appearance, but I don't like the way she always looks flushed and washed out on candids, like she's permanently drunk or something. :whistle: Kinda takes away from her beauty. Adriana, similar thing. Gorgeous face, rocking body but all the fake, funny faces and the arrogance she's sporting lately have made me less fond of her. :yuckky:

to cut to the point..You're beautiful, when: "You've got the look" but aren't aware of it/don't care about it and there's more talk bout how nice you are then about how nice you look. :wub:

Or:

When your personality and your abilities makes you stand out from the crowd:

example: Justin Timberlake: avarage guy, great dancer/performer. Sofia Boutella: avarage pretty gal, great dancer.

Lastly, there are a lot of beautiful people on bellazon whom I've never seen a picture of :hug:

Totally agree with everything you´ve written!! great post, Expresso :thumbsup: and for Justin, he´s special, really...awesome :heart: I love his personality, it makes him look even MORE sexy and great... :drool:

Agreed also perfect proportions of the face. Ana BB, J.lo, Jessica Alba, Doutzen Kroes is what I mean by perfect face.

Yup they r def perfect faces but also Aishwarya Rai is amazing :drool: Yup afterwards if the person hasnt got a nice inner beauty to match their outer beauty, well then they arent that attractive to me :whistle:

That's it, one can be beautiful from the outside as well as from the inside... I believe that being beautiful on the inside is more important that looking great, after all when you eventually leave this earth, it's not the looks that you take with you, it's your character...

SO

All right . I agree with you all guys .

but White all are more chiseled than Asian or black .( Sorry if you were asian or black )

They have an eyelids without a fold Which you cant understand what They are thinking , and a Flat Outline and profile ,an overshot maxilla,a low nose ....

It is obviously ugly as figure of a face..

Even for this,

You can said that being beautiful on the inside is more important than looking great ??

Thats why I think There is definately the Code of the beauty ...

i think being beautiful isn't necessary being perfect...

well in my opinion a smile is more than everything...matter fact it could reflect the personality besides the beauty...

and there are some unic things for everyone which makes them beautiful...and indeed the perfection is boring

well everybody is beautiful in it's way and for someone...

Happy Valentines Day!!!And receive lots of roses as beautiful as you girls :heart:

That's it, one can be beautiful from the outside as well as from the inside... I believe that being beautiful on the inside is more important that looking great, after all when you eventually leave this earth, it's not the looks that you take with you, it's your character...

SO

Yup agreed! Afterall u will b rotting away and stiff with rigamortis, ur not exactly gonna look great :laugh:

someone deny asian beauty?? fake. shit. :D sorry :D asian women are totally gorgeous. They´re so special that their beauty can´t be captivated, they´re just...gorgeous, different, adorable, their eyes, lips, nose, hair, shape of their face...I love everythin about it :heart: