Bellazon

what makes you angry ?

frenchkiki

Me, this :

Epstein Associate Is Charged With Rape of Minors in France

Jean-Luc Brunel, 74, is also being investigated on suspicion of human trafficking of minors for sexual exploitation, the Paris prosecutor said.

https://www.nouvelobs.com/justice/20210108.OBS38555/toutes-mes-clientes-presentent-jean-luc-brunel-comme-un-membre-du-reseau-de-trafic-sexuel-de-jeffrey-epstein.html

Now from me:

20 years ago, supermodel Karen Mulder accused this man - among others - of rape. She also accused Gerald Marie, a former boss of the Elite modeling agency, who has since been investigated for rape, sexual assault and rape on minors and adult woman. The outcome of her accusations? Karen was sent in a mental health hospital. When she accused Prince Albert of Monaco of being part of that prostitution sexual exploitation (He was on Jeffrey Epstein's client list) she was definitely labeled as crazy. Lunatic. Loony.

She spoke when it happened to her and other girls, she spoke again a few years after when they were still  raping and trafficking girls, nothing happen except her being accused of lying & she tried to kill herself.

20 YEARS between her first accusations and now. During that time how many girls raped ? Life destroyed ?

I am also so fucking tired to always hear : why she did not talk when it happened ? Why women are not talking sooner ?

She talked when it happened. She screamed it.

Karen ❤️

https://img.over-blog-kiwi.com/0/51/99/63/201303/1364494649.0124.jpeg

2 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Jean-Luc Brunel, 74, is also being investigated on suspicion of human trafficking of minors for sexual exploitation, the Paris prosecutor said.

https://www.nouvelobs.com/justice/20210108.OBS38555/toutes-mes-clientes-presentent-jean-luc-brunel-comme-un-membre-du-reseau-de-trafic-sexuel-de-jeffrey-epstein.html

Brunel is a monster. Just like Olivier Duhamel. Just like all his friends at Sciences Po who backed him up during decades while everybody knew. "Weak with the strong but strong with the weak". I despise these people. :yucky: The pros of virtue signalling, while they are in fact the less virtuous people on the planet.

Brunel "offered Jeff Epstein some children for his birthday". I want to puke.:banghead:

Hollywood and all these actors/actresses who were best friends with this asshole Harvey W.  :yucky:

Spoiler

His former Personal Assistant is working on Disney Star Wars now (while they fired Gina Carano for fake reasons with false accusations). That pisses me off.

Kathleen Kennedy firing Gina just because she was jealous of Jon Favreau's success pisses me off as well.

17 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Just like all his friends at Sciences Po who backed him up during decades while everybody knew.

Another proof: Sciences Po are disingenuous cultists who promote "l'écriture inclusive" (the most toxic form of language)... Bu they never defend real victims (because they prefer being friends with Olivier Duhamel, the monster:banghead:). The little guys never matter for these people. Their "écriture inclusive" is a tool for the powerful to disdain the little guys - just like most of their fake social (in)justice is.

Our universities are starting to import the madness from the USA :banghead:

• 3 weeks later...

The common attitudes of friendship (and often, family) today that differ from those those that I was raised with.  Due to cheap communications: internet, email, mobile phones, messengers, and social media there's been a great cheapening of these old bonds of friendship, that were more rare and face- to face.  Getting together with friends used to be something more special and people tried to make the most of out it.  Today there is an epidemic of people being glued to the virtual reality world- their phones- and not the flesh and blood people that are around them.

It's impossible to escape it and not cheapen these bonds yourself over time.  So friendships being much more plentiful in quantity and at the same time, far lower in quality.  People are "friends" just because it suits their self serving needs and interests for the moment & can immediately forget about people as soon as they are done with them and move on to others.  Real friendship, real long lasting bonds are much harder to come by these days.  I suspect that many people have no real friends at all and just a huge mass of facebook "friends" and real life acquaintances.  

I've seen this change happen to  all age groups, even up to my 93 year old grandmother.  Overall nothing really can replace true friendship because they resemble true bonds of family.  Having 1000 facebook friends and 300 acquaintances can't replace it.

People who successfully promote bogus viewpoints with skillful research,  rhetoric, emotional appeals, and language manipulation games.  The most extreme example of this are people with professional/academic level research skills that manage to publish or write papers that are hundreds of pages long to support what is ultimately a wrong view.

It's not the stupid and incompetent ones... but rather the smart, hard working, and effective ones that cause the most damage.  Today I recall being misinformed about various issues due to an expert I knew personally and then finding out, over years of learning, that his highly convincing viewpoints were actually wrong minded and motivated by severe prejudices & personal grudges.  

The Entertainment Industry

They're mostly creatively bankrupt. Changing established characters into and making tokenized versions  of characters out of white characters instead of making new IP.s. No talent assclowns that put identity over story and writing shows they have no creativity and don't want to put in the work. Also I'd be insulted if I got a hand me down character, but people eat it up.

When people laugh at their dogshit product they're labeled as ISTs and phobes.

• 2 weeks later...

My disappointment over a lot of the judgment/advice of my "elders/betters"  that influenced me a lot in my teens/twenties which was reinforced by my bad habit of taking very smart and experienced people too seriously.  The flawed and temporary nature of their advice and views often did not strike me until AFTER the damage to my person was done, years later. 

This experience of mine should be generally true of everyone but I find myself coming to the ultimate attitude of the theologians (Christianity and Buddhism) of man being a stupid animal with invented thoughts of mixed fact and fiction, clawing in the darkness.  I've lost a lot of respect for the well worded ramblings of "sage-like" old men.

On 2/25/2021 at 9:31 PM, frenchkiki said:

Me, this :

Epstein Associate Is Charged With Rape of Minors in France

Now from me:

20 years ago, supermodel Karen Mulder accused this man - among others - of rape. She also accused Gerald Marie, a former boss of the Elite modeling agency, who has since been investigated for rape, sexual assault and rape on minors and adult woman. The outcome of her accusations? Karen was sent in a mental health hospital. When she accused Prince Albert of Monaco of being part of that prostitution sexual exploitation (He was on Jeffrey Epstein's client list) she was definitely labeled as crazy. Lunatic. Loony.

She spoke when it happened to her and other girls, she spoke again a few years after when they were still  raping and trafficking girls, nothing happen except her being accused of lying & she tried to kill herself.

20 YEARS between her first accusations and now. During that time how many girls raped ? Life destroyed ?

I am also so fucking tired to always hear : why she did not talk when it happened ? Why women are not talking sooner ?

She talked when it happened. She screamed it.

Karen ❤️

https://img.over-blog-kiwi.com/0/51/99/63/201303/1364494649.0124.jpeg

Holy shit. I only recently asked in her topic whatever had happened to those accusations. So she was gaslighted into silence?

The people that influenced me with the flawed views and advice were largely Boomers and Gen X.

Many times they act like they are on a higher plane and don't consider anyone's views a single bit.   Conversations with them go nowhere in the productive sense.  They are know-it alls who love to hear themselves talk.  Other people are simply just objects that they can egotistically ramble to and try to influence.  

This is most intense and obvious among certain retired and lonely old men who once occupied higher positions.   Perhaps the best path to take is to try to avoid their failings!

Crazy assholes butcher my nieces bunnies!

They stole one of the bunny a week ago in the garden and then throw her body like trash above the garden face and my 10 years old niece found the dead body :sad:

Yesterday they came back and stole the second bunny.

I am so mad and sad !

169589056_3547472358691411_5227160716912021567_n.jpg

6 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

They stole one of the bunny a week ago in the garden and then throw her body like trash above the garden face and my 10 years old niece found the dead body :sad:

I am so mad and sad !

What the hell is wrong with people. I'm really starting to lose my faith in humanity..I mean what kinda sick freak would do something like that..This makes me sad. :sad:

19 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

What the fuck is wrong with these people????!!! What kind of sadistic assholes do things like that!?

That's sick. You can call the cops: since the new laws that protect pets, these sadists can face more severe sentences.

34 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

I am so mad and sad !

WTF!!!!!

6 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

I am so mad and sad !

169589056_3547472358691411_5227160716912021567_n.jpg

This is sick. I hope the cops are taking this seriously, only a very unhinged individual would do such a thing.