Bellazon

Heee =)

_Euphoria_

Hi everyone :)!,

Yesterday I joined this forum, so I thought that it would be nice to introduce myself.

My real name is Chantal and I'm 16 (turning 17 in May) and I live in the Netherlands.

I'm very interested in models and photography (both reasons why I joined this forum :D).

And I try to experiment with my camera as much as I can but that isn't really professional.. Still I love to do it :laugh:

Like I said I'm interested in models, so yes :p I have favourites..

I'm really a fan of Hana Soukupova :heart:

And I like;

Eugenia Volodina, Michelle Buswell, Andi Muise, Angela Lindvall, Tasha Tilberg and Rianne ten Haken

And the male models;

Atesh Salih, Adam Senn, Andrew Cooper, Andrew Stetson and Bruno Santos *yes.. Almost all surnames begin with an A :p*

I hope I will have a great time here :)

Bye Bye :kiss:

Welkom. Waar van Nederland woon je? :D

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeijw (Ik had bijna geen Nederlanders verwacht maar hallo) :p.. In Ridderkerk.. Zo'n uitgegroeid dorpje (stadje nu wel) onder Rotterdam. En jij in Amsterdam zie ik.. Is een leuke stad :clap:

Woooooooohooooooo! Whats up skidsssss? Hey Chantal! May... is the best baby birthday month ever :thumbsup:

Have fun at BZ :pinch:

Thank you :laugh:, and yes! May is the best birthday month!