Bellazon

Jessica Alba

Guest Anonymous

Jessica Alba dishes details on her family's trip to Tokyo. Hey there, I'm Karli Bulnes. See the hot mom on a night out before the big vacation and hear how she handles traveling with two kids in today's PopSugar Rush!

"I love Japan and I love Tokyo, and we're going to Kyoto and we're going to go to Korea as well so it will be a fun, like, family trip."

Working mom Jessica Alba is combining business and pleasure on a trip to Tokyo she's taking this weekend with her kids. At last night's Conde Nast Traveler's Hot List Party in LA, Ms. Alba mingled with fellow famous faces such as Amy Smart, Emma Roberts, and Kristen Cavallari, and she opened up to reporters about her itinerary, saying she's headed East to help Tommy HIlfigger open up a new store, though she also admitted she was a bit behind on getting ready to go.

"It's stressful. I'm still packing, we're leaving tomorrow morning for Tokyo and I'm still like, I'm not done packed."

Still, Jessica says she usually has a solid strategy for traveling with two children.

"Organization and preparation."

One way she's preparing this time is sharing fun cultural facts with three-and-a-half-year-old Honor, while eight-month-old Haven requires a little bit less prep.

"My baby is, as long a she gets her naps in, and she gets fed she's kind of cool, she just wants to hang on to mom, but the older one we've been talking to her about the culture and cherry blossoms and origami and you know rice paddys and just different things she'll see there."

Up next on Jess's travel agenda? She's planning to celebrate her 31st birthday at the White House Correspondent's Dinner in Washington DC on Saturday, April 28th.

oh Meghann u read my mind.when I posted the pix of them in the airport of Japan,I was wondering what are they doing in Japan.SO we r gonna miss her daily streetsyle for a while I think

thnx for the information Meghann :) :flower: