Bellazon

Jessica Alba

Guest Anonymous

foto211TN.jpgfoto212TN.jpgfoto213TN.jpg

These are thumbnails so you can click to get the HQ pics :cool: I guess you have to go through PSP7 to actually write the size text on the thumbnails or use photobucket but I didn't have the time or don't use photobucket for that so the pictures are 791 X 1000..Really huge but oh well ;) 2 out of the 3 have watermarks and I'm not skilled in taking them off so there's nothing I can do there..but enjoy!! :cool: These are 3 of my all time favorites...She looks so great in them :D

These are thumbnails so you can click to get the HQ pics  :cool: I guess you have to go through PSP7 to actually write the size text on the thumbnails or use photobucket but I didn't have the time or don't use photobucket for that so the pictures are 791 X 1000..Really huge but oh well ;) 2 out of the 3 have watermarks and I'm not skilled in taking them off so there's nothing I can do there..but enjoy!! :cool: These are 3 of my all time favorites...She looks so great in them  :D

thx Flyin11. btw you can use www.imageshack.us for that huge ones, limit is 1MB there or www.imagehost.org where limit is 2MB. theyr also free, creat thumbnail and add image size text automaticaly