Bellazon

Jessica Alba

Guest Anonymous

Jessica Alba, husband Cash Warren welcome a baby girl. (source: Yahoo!)

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Jessica Alba, who married her long-time boyfriend Cash Warren three weeks ago, has given birth to baby girl, according to US Weekly magazine.

Alba, 27, best-known for her roles in the TV drama "Dark Angel" and the movie "Fantastic Four," announced last December that she was pregnant and engaged to Warren.

Alba met Warren, 29, on the set of "Fantastic Four" in 2004 where he was a director's assistant. Warren has since moved into producing.

US Weekly said Alba gave birth to her daughter at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles over the weekend.

The couple married in a quiet ceremony at the Beverly Hills courthouse on May 19.

Many congrats, Jess and Cash! :) :flower: :hug:

Jessica Alba and husband Cash Warren have welcomed a baby girl.

Honor Marie Warren was born June 7 in Los Angeles, her rep, Brad Cafarelli, confirms. This is the couple’s first child.

Alba, 27, and Warren, 31, quietly wed on May 19 at the Beverly Hills courthouse. The two met while working on Fantastic Four, for which Warren was the director’s assistant. They became engaged last December.

The actress recently did some last-minute shopping for baby gear at Bel Bambini on Robertson Boulevard in Los Angeles, picking up items such as Born Free baby bottles and a Boppy pillow for breastfeeding.

“She seemed relaxed,” says a source, “and ready to welcome home her baby.”

As for the kind of parent she plans to be, the actress recently told Fit Pregnancy that she’ll walk the line between tough and nurturing. “I don’t want to be my child’s best friend. I want to be a mom,” she said. “But I do want my child to come to me when they have problems and need to talk, so it’s going to be about treading that line.”

from http://jessicaalba.net/

She named the baby, Honor Marie Warren, which is pretty cool. Most of these Hollyweirdos name their kids Applesauce, Dung Beetle, or AK-47 these days.

Nice to see she has some presence of mind about her child's future,....