Bellazon

Hidden Gem Competition 2021

missliss1988

Hello guys!

As you may have noticed I have been quite inactive on Bellazon in the recent weeks. I'm sorry for this. At the moment I have too much on my mind and for now I have decided to put this competition on pause. This doesn't mean you won't see me here or that I stop this competition, but for now I'll be here little less due to personal reasons. I'd like to thank you all again for your appreciation and the votes during this competition!

❤️

18 minutes ago, missliss1988 said:

Hello guys!

As you may have noticed I have been quite inactive on Bellazon in the recent weeks. I'm sorry for this. At the moment I have too much on my mind and for now I have decided to put this competition on pause. This doesn't mean you won't see me here or that I stop this competition, but for now I'll be here little less due to personal reasons. I'd like to thank you all again for your appreciation and the votes during this competition!

❤️

Completely understandable, and we will be glad to see you when you decide to come back.   :smile:

17 hours ago, missliss1988 said:

Hello guys!

❤️

I hope you're doing good, and take all the time you may need :chicken::chicken::chicken: 

17 hours ago, missliss1988 said:

Hello guys!

❤️

Thanks for the update, I've been worried about you! If you need to talk/vent, let me know! Take as much time as you need. 

22 hours ago, missliss1988 said:

Hello guys!

❤️

Hey, I hope you're doing alright! In any case, take care! :thumbs_up:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...