Bellazon

Hidden Gem Competition 2021

missliss1988

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

April: Day 15

Camilla Coleman Brooks (nominated by @almanaotemcor)

1252525987_CamillaColemanBrooks.jpg.f179ce2d1cbc519c73f679be09574719.jpg

&

Kate Martin

758106016_KateMartin.jpg.d2c9418ec1cf27ae75db0c1d2bdaa09c.jpg

Camilla Coleman Brooks:

Kate Martin:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Camilla Coleman Brooks: 9

Kate Martin: 4

1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

Camilla Coleman Brooks: 8.5 (she'd look even hotter with a better haircut - bangs don't suit her)

I agree, but It looks like she got forehead surgery!?!I I didn't even know that is a thing, but it is! good for her, but that makes sense why she had bangs and now she doesn't. I read some of the comments on her recent pictures where you can see the scar by her hairline and her stories have the information. Either way, she's gorgeous!