Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo
Thumbnail

persuazn

Cristiano Ronaldo to Marry Irina Next July ??

Latest news on the couple, is that Cristiano Ronaldo and Irina will have their wedding next July, after Euro 2012 Championship. The place is believed to be in Porto Santo Island, but still no confirmation about it. However, since the couple were playing 'hide and seek'with the media this last couple of month, I'm guessing they were trying to hide something.

Cristiano Ronaldo salary

Football fans around the World usually ask how much does Cristiano Ronaldo earn from his salary. We collected and researched some data on this matter and provided you with all the informations and stats below.

Current Cristiano Ronaldo monthly salary in 2011:

1 Million Euros. (1.000.000 € (EUR) ~ 1.430.000 $ (USD) ~ 882.000 £ (GBP))

Current Cristiano Ronaldo annual salary in 2011:

12 Million Euros. (12.000.000 € (EUR) ~ 17.600.000 $ (USD) ~ 10.584.000 £ (GBP))

After having signed with Real Madrid in 2009, Cristiano Ronaldo became one of the highest paid soccer players in the World, with a transfer buyout clause of 1 billion euros (release clause). We researched on several publications regarding football players wages and overall earnings (including sponsorships deals). The data is unequivocal as Cristiano Ronaldo is clearly one of the richest football players in the World.

According to a Portuguese source named "Futebol Finance", who publishes a list of the highest paid footblal players every year, Cristiano Ronaldo is ranked #1 with a monthly salary of 1 million euros (1.000.000 euros ~ 1.430.000 US dollars ~ 882.000 British pounds). The Portuguese player is followed by Barcelona's Lionel Messi ("La Pulga") who earns a monthly salary of 875.000 euros (~ 1.251.000 US dollars ~ 772.000 British pounds) and Chelsea's Fernando Torres ("El Niño") who gets a monthly salary of 833.000 euros (~ 1.191.000 US dollars ~ 735.000 British pounds). Another Real Madrid player who makes it to the top 10 list is Kaká, FIFA Player of The Year in 2007, who is currently ranked 6th, with a monthly salary close to 750.000 euros (~ 1.073.000 US dollars ~ 662.000 British pounds).

* Exchange rates used for conversion: EUR/USD = 1.430 ; EUR/GBP = 0.882

As you may see below, Barcelona is the only club in the World which puts 5 players in the top 20 highest paid football players list. If we sum those 5 players wages (Lionel Messi, Xavi, Andres Iniesta, David Villa and Daniel Alves), we notice that Barcelona is spending around 3.250.000 euros monthly (3 million and 250 million euros ~ 4.647.500 US Dollars ~ 2.867.000 British pounds), in wages for those 5 key players. That's an interesting curiosity as there seems to be a myth that the big spenders are always Real Madrid, Chelsea or Manchester City, but it turns out to be that Barcelona is actually leading in the aggregated analysis, when considering exclusively the top 20 list.

However, even though the above report is still recent (April 2011), there's some data which is already innacurate, as for example Samuel Eto'o, who recently signed for the Russian club Anzhi Makhachkala and will reportedly receive a monthly salary of 1.708.333 euros (~ 2.442.916 US dollars ~ 1.506.750 British pounds), which makes it around an anual salary of 20,5 million euros (20.500.000 euros ~ 29.315.000 US dollars ~ 18.080.000 British pounds), according to latest reports from Forbes. As a benchmark note, that would almost double Cristiano Ronaldo's current salary in Real Madrid as you may confirm on the table above. To complete this note, this summer transfers and new signings are still missing from the list on this table, since the new Manchester City player, as Sergio Aguero should already appear in the top 10. Nonetheless, it seems to be a fact that Samuel Eto'o will become the highest paid football player in fooball history, in the 2011-12 season, earning more than 20 million euros anually, just accounting salary wages.

Taking a step forward, by looking at this salary data as well as bonuses, endorsements and sponsorships deals made by this sports athletes, we come up with a slightly different list, headed by L.A. Galaxy's David Beckham, who jumps from the 67th position to become the leader of this table (by accounting only for club's wages, Beckham's annual salary was around 4.500.000 euros ~ 6.292.000 US dollars ~ 3.880.800 British Pounds), being followed closely by Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo.

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I answer fans booing by playing in the pitch"

post-50543-0-1446197299-61444_thumb.jpg

Those who watched last night match, between Cyprus and Portugal, witnessed a particular phenomenon that can be hard to understand. During the entire game, Cypriot fans booed Cristiano Ronaldo and shouted Lionel Messi chants to provoke CR7. After the game, Ronaldo was categorical: "I answer those fans booing with my game, in the pitch".

It's not exactly a surprise to notice how hostile some fans continue being towards Cristiano Ronaldo, across several stadium around the World. The Portuguese super star status definately causes a love/hate feeling among all football fans and no one is indifferent to him. Last night in Cyprus, the fear and pettiness of some fans was reflected on the way they decided to provoke Cristiano Ronaldo. The usual booing don't seem to have an efficient effect on Cristiano Ronaldo's performance anymore, so a few Cypriot fans decided to attempt to instigate the Portuguese player by chanting Lionel Messi's name.

A few years ago, Nike launched a campaign that suits and reflects perfectly the feeling football fans demonstrate towards Ronaldo. The video title is: "Cristiano Ronaldo - Love him or hate him" and it does seem to completely apply to reality. Cristiano Ronaldo was also quoted in the past with a statement that pretty much says it all: "Your love makes me strong, your hate makes me unstoppable."

In the post-match flash interview, Cristiano Ronaldo commented the booing and insults from the fans in the crowd in Cyprus: "I make those kind of fans shut up all year long. My answer is given by playing on the field." said Ronaldo to the Portuguese media "RTPN". This clearly shows that this sort of provocations don't destabilize him at all, since that's something he got used over time, coming back from his adventure in Manchester United and that famous incident with Wayne Rooney, in the Germany World Cup 2006, which ended by leading to a lot of hate towards CR7.

Cristiano Ronaldo also commented Ricardo Carvalho's incident, that took place earlier this week, when the Portuguese defender decided to leave the team's camp without permission, appearently because he felt mistreated and disrespected for not being a regular choice anymore. Cristiano Ronaldo, being the new Portugal captain, shielded his teammate saying that the players won't take any public stance on that case. However, Ronaldo says that no one is above rules and there are no "sacred cows" in the Portuguese National Team, meaning that everyone must train hard and proove they can help and be a valid choice.

Cristiano Ronaldo: "Everything that happened earlier this week is past already and our coach Paulo Bento already approached that subject this Thursday. What me or my other teammates think about this incident, will remain to ourselves and not for the press." Then Ronaldo made a note on the warning that Paulo Bento left on his statements, regarding the need for everyone to be aware that being called for the Portuguese National Team is a privilege and no one is "untouchable". Cristiano Ronaldo: "What Paulo Bento said applies to me or Pepe for example. It wasn't a message exclusively for Ricardo Carvalho, but for everyone."

Cristiano Ronaldo granted an interview to uefa.com, where he notes that Real Madrid is the best club in the World and that is the reason why it creates so many hostilities and hate towards them.

In a talk with uefa.com, Cristiano Ronaldo gave a few insights on what he believes to be the reasons for so many hate and aggressiveness towards Real Madrid. The Portuguese player defends the idea that Real Madrid is the best club in the World and that simple fact can actually drive some people crazy and arouse envy all around the World. There are very few stadiums left in Spain where Real Madrid doesn't witness very hostile welcomings, with plenty of insults and provocations.

Cristiano Ronaldo: "Real Madrid is the best club in the World and that simple fact creates envy among many people." said CR7, when trying to explain why so many people keep reacting so negatively when facing Real Madrid. However, the Portuguese player believes that this season can be a succesful one for the Merengues and the first win in La Liga (0-6 against Real Zaragoza), can act as a true launching ramp for what's coming: "I truly believe that this could be a great year for all of us."

Even though Cristiano Ronaldo was talking and granting an interview to uefa.com, the Portuguese was not shy to criticize their referees work, when analysing the several "El Clasico" matches between Real Madrid and Barcelona last season, in the UEFA Champions League. Cristiano Ronaldo: "We know what happened last year and we know the reasons behind that. We got eliminated unfairly, but we have to learn to live with it."

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I could return to Manchester United in the future"

It's not exactly the first time that Cristiano Ronaldo hints at a possible return to Manchester United and English football, but this time, CR7 speech had a few other interesting notes regarding his old club, confessing he misses the times when he played with a Manchester United jersey.

Cristiano Ronaldo granted a short interview to Sky Sports today and the Portuguese player confessed he misses the times when he played in England. More important than that, Cristiano Ronaldo admits he doesn't want to close the door to a possible coming back transfer and return to Manchester United in the future. However, CR7 insisted on noting that he is truly happy in Real Madrid at this stage of his career and he doesn't plan to leave in a near future.

In a direct question regarding if he would consider moving back to England and Manchester United, Cristiano Ronaldo didn't rule out that chance: "I don't close that door, so maybe in the future I hope it can happen, because I know the league, the players and the atmosphere." Ronaldo still holds Manchester United in a special place on his heart and if a potential return to the English Premier League happens, then it would very likely be on a Red Devils jersey: "I hope so one day, but we never know. The team that I like the most in England is Manchester United, but I can't say that I am going to play there one day, because right now, I am very, very happy in Madrid."

A few months ago, Ronaldo assumed that he would accepting signing a 10 year contract extension with Real Madrid. However, Cristiano Ronaldo prefers not to promise anything right now and leave his faith for God to decide: "I've said a few times in the past, that if Real Madrid want, I can sign a contract for ten years more, until the end of my career, but nobody knows the future. I can't lie to all of you and say that I will stay in Madrid for ten more years and that I am not going to return back to Manchester United some day. It wouldn't be fair on my part. Let's see what future God has prepared for me."

One very interesting remark on this Ronaldo interview made to Sky Sports, was the fact that Cristiano Ronaldo admitted that he misses playing for Manchester United and he feels nostalgic when he watches his old club on TV: "I have good memories from Manchester United and when I watch sometimes the games, I miss it a lot, because it's part of me I left in England. However, just because I play in Real Madrid, I'm not going to miss speaking with some of the old guys, so when I have an opportunity, I catch up and talk with Sir Alex Ferguson." Ronaldo then admitted how important Sir Alex Ferguson was for his career development and growing up, referring to him as a second dad. Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm really happy with what I did in Manchester United and I don't forget the six years that I passed there. I have a lot of friends there. Sir Alex Ferguson is like a second father to me, because he helped me a lot to improve and now, Mr. José Mourinho does the same. They are both very experienced managers who win many things, so in my opinion they are the best coaches in the World. Sir Alex Ferguson was important for me when I played there, when my life was there, so it's always good to speak with him, because I'll never forget who really helped me."

Cristiano Ronaldo recently said the Real Madrid is the best club in the World, but he believes that Manchester United deserves to be ranked as one of the best clubs in the World as well: "I said a few times that playing in Real Madrid was my dream, but playing for Manchester United was too. In my opinion, Real Madrid and Manchester United are the best clubs in the World and that's true maybe even considering clubs such as Barcelona, Chelsea, Arsenal or AC Milan.

When Cristiano Ronaldo left Manchester United for Real Madrid, in the 11th of June of 2009, for a World record transfer fee of 80 million pounds, many Red Devils fans got heart broken and couldn't realize the reasons behind that decision. Cristiano Ronaldo noted, that as a football player, he needs to set new targets to keep challenging himself.

Cristiano Ronaldo: "In life, there is a beginning and an end to everything. What I did in Manchester United was completely finished, because I won almost everything there. I always try for a new challenge and to move from Manchester to Madrid was not about a better contract or winning more money, but rather about a new challenge, being closer to my family, different weather and the language." But the main reason why Cristiano Ronaldo will remain one the best football players in the World was outlined after: "The most important reason why I moved was the challenge, because I really like to put myself under pressure to see what I can do. But I really miss the English Premier League. The EPL and La Liga are the best football leagues in the World."

Cristiano Ronaldo Sexy Looks on T Magazine

cristiano1.jpg

Last week, Cristiano Ronaldo appeared in The NewYorker Times Style Magazine for Mens fall fashion. His appearance was a part of a 25 years tribute of Manchester United.

His face is drop dead gorgeous on the cover. Infact,h's just too gorgeous the photographer even forgot to capture his fashion clothing and zoomed only his face...

While for the rest of ManUtd icons, such as Rooney, Rio, Sir Alex, Nemanja Vidic, Javier Hernandez, and others, they had their full pictures taken.